Ludia Forums

New red scent

Is it allready available? Howmany I try I seem not to get one. Yesterday and today
Forrest

1 Like

Got one last night. Got a lot of Kelen and Phor in it. Got a rare Erliko and common Deino. It was an alright scent

1 Like

Got it both days.

2 Likes

Got one today but I don’t know what the difference is between that and normal ones.

1 Like

It is just basically 20 minutes of getting flightless birds such as Kelenkens, Phoras, Erlikos, and Deinos. It is an alright one to say the least.

1 Like

Yes but why is it red and not blue? Is there a reason?

1 Like

Maybe a cooked turkey… like a red lobster… :woman_shrugging::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice but still don’t get one

1 Like

I got one from the orange supply drops yesterday and today. I ignored some of the Deinos because I live in L1 and dart those everyday anyway, but I darted everything else that popped up. Phoru will come in handy for its hybrid.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten one yet either.
I must not be holding my mouth right when I spin. Like when I used to play on the NES.
Maybe I have to spin around when I spin the supply drops… like when I used to lift/jerk my knee while I jumped in the video games.

2 Likes

I have spun many orange drops out on a hunt (my neighborhood ones have all turned green… but that’s a different topic) and not gotten any!

I know one thing, if they show up in the store I’m not gonna buy any. Or anything else.

:slightly_frowning_face:

it ( the new RED scent ) has been out for a few days now, there was even a strike tower that gave me one the other day as well ( scent strike tower ) so i got lucky with that one, but aside from that there is some real good dino DNA to be had when you use one of them ( red scent ) i was surprised when the one i had gave me some badly needed gen 1 Erlikosaurus epic dna… i have been chasing that for some time now and to be handed some from a scent well thats even better in my book.!.

Hang on… no Gallimimus?

I got the first Monday: Very happy

Yesterday, Tuesday, I opened more than 300 orange supplies. By mid-afternoon I already had a maximum number of bills, coins and sanctuary supplies. I kept opening orange supplies but it didn’t appear.

Today Wednesday appeared in the first orange supply that I opened

chance? I do not think so

Now, that’s an interesting question?