Ludia Forums

New restart button In quest is too confusing

The new restart button in quests looks too much like the old start button, and it’s very easy to hit it and restart the quest, especially when it’s a free restart as there is no confirmation message. You could be only a couple of battles in, then accidentally hit the restart and lose progress and opportunities. Please either change the color, shape, location of the restart button, or add a confirmation pop up.

6 Likes

Has that button always been so large and prominent? I have accidentally restarted the mother’s day stormcutter event 3 times since this started.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, @Mon. I’ll be passing this on to the team.

3 Likes

I just hit restart too on accident. That button needs to be smaller and maybe moved AND add a confirmation button too. It’s just too big.
Yohomie

4 Likes

I agree.
Last event it happen to me too…
Tap - Restart - aaaargh :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Has happend to me also and several other people in our community, either make it smaller or require confirmation like when using runes.

3 Likes

My whole clan complains about this. The button is too large and easy to hit on accident. It should have a pop up ‘Are you sure you want to restart’ to stop the accidental restarts.

1 Like

good idea!