Ludia Forums

New S DNA issue

Just made this to talk about the new super hybrid and how me and probably others won’t be getting it because of the lack of eupos

I’m hoping they do unlock events for all levels to get some of these creatures needed for super hybrids like pyro raptor and eupos, etc

1 Like

Don’t count on it. They slept on Pyroraptor for Dimetrocarnus, and Elasmosaurus for Geolasmosaurus. Time to hunt for copies.

For lower level players, you might want to consider DNA to Jurassic trades for Euoplocephalus copies. That’s how I maxed mine.

12 Likes

and nasuro, tujing, superosaure, giga, tyrannotitan, sucho, metri…

2 Likes

What are you talking about fury? Dont you know its pyroraptor unlock week next week? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness though, this beast is stronger than monostegotops and looks better too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yet another missed opportunity to introduce some strong amphibian :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

As long as your playing the game getting 8 copies of a certain creature really shouldnt take that long, yeah it would be nice for the unlock but doing PvE and PvP your bound to pick up the copies in no time.

4 Likes

that is a tanky creature

2 Likes

I’ve got one copy and I’ve had the game for 3 or so years

We don’t talk of the Pyroraptor incident :sob::joy:

But yes, it does seem like Euoplocephalus unlock next week :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Also yeah a really good amphibian would be nice, maybe ostapo and some s DNA or so

1 Like

I saw him in action already: I’m not impressed! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Like mono he can still be 2 shot by an indo lol :joy:

His design is real nice though.

5 Likes

It’s lv 10 stats if anyone was wondering, it’s a lot worse then mono at this level

5 Likes

Keeping in mind how hard it’s gonna be getting this new dino, I think it’s not worth it compared to monostegatops.

6 Likes

Lvl 34

1 Like

Yes, I really can’t understand Ludia’s line of reasoning. I mean, after all those useless new carnivores and numerous suggestions of users to introduce a really strong new amphibian, what they do? They introduce another herbivore superhybrid (???) with almost the same stats as ANOTHER SUPERHYBRID! OMG, that’s so lame - it’s almost offensive!

3 Likes

I feel personally attacked by what ludia did with this new s-hybrid :joy:

2 Likes

I only have 3 eupos!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I have been playing for 1 and a half years and only 3! Ludia is giving hybrids with locked components shybrids when they could add something better like a top tier amphibian but why would they!
Ok ok calm down

Edit: I actually only have 1 EUPO!!! I got it mixed up with nausuto

:expressionless:

5 Likes

At this rate, it’ll take another 10.5 years for me to get it

2 Likes

Wow, I thought 7 was bad for a year and a half (me). Keep in mind you can buy copies for DB. But, we have no SDNA for it right now, so it doesn’t really matter… today.

3 Likes