Ludia Forums

New S hybrid soon?

There is a tupandactylus s dna listed in the s dna market. Remember the glitch where we had pelecanipteryx marked unter the name pelecantylus? Perhaps our first common s hybrid is arriving soon

3 Likes

The fact that limited creatures can have s dna gives me hope that limited hybrids can get s hybrids too

1 Like

screenshot, please

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember now, was hoping more tropeogopterus gets super hybrid though.

3 Likes

That would be good, I have him maxed so a perfect way to get an easy shy rid

1 Like

Yeah I would also hope that his shybrid will be better than tapejalocephalus at least attack wise anyway.

3 Likes

It’s a common

It could be poukandactylus from jwa
Its made from deinonychus+haast eagle=poukaidei
poukaidei+ tupandactylus=poukandactylus

Wasn’t it just confirmed to be a translation Error?

If not then God no to a Pelecanipteryx S-Hybrid of which we do not need.

Same, but chances are it would just turn out to be a worse S-Hybrid than Tapejalo S-Hybrid… Unless they turned it into an Super Rare Amphibian S-Hybrid in which case it would be slightly better than Diplo and would give us a SR Amphib Hybrid finally…

:crossed_fingers: Fingers crossed that the Tup SDNA is for an Ostapobaby S-Hybrid of which we BADLY need to rival the carnivore-heavy meta of Indos.

We do not have Haast in the game, so there is absolutely zero chance it’s poukandactylus

1 Like

Maybe we will get haast
MIGHT…

You’re right we don’t know if it really is for a pelecanipteryx or something else but since pelecanipteryx also had the s hybrid background during the glitch it’s a possibility

Perhaps the next newsletter will clarify this

I have been thinking for a long time and it seems to me that it is a bug!
If you notice the Tupandactylus is level 40 in the image, which is not in the other S-DNAs!
I also don’t see it among other S-DNAs

1 Like

Pelecadactylus level 40

Health: 2792
Damage: 882
Ferocity: 5614

3 Likes

Yep weird the other s dna don’t feature a level 40 image. Perhaps they’re changing it because it’s no longer there

2 Likes

statistics are okay?

Yep it’s balanced

1 Like

Now you really are dreaming, theres probably zero chance of this happening where none of the components are amphibians :joy:

I would like this too though.

2 Likes

Someone told me ludia confirmed this was a glitch

1 Like

My thought process is how Spinotasuchus was changed from Spinoraptor back into a spinosaurus.

Sure, that’s not a 1-for-1 example, but I think it’s certainly possible. Of course, there are a lot of variables to toy with, so I don’t think a Ptera Hybrid + Ptera SDNA = Amphib is the equation. Assuming the Pele was just a glitch, not a leak, then it’s possible.

1 Like