Ludia Forums

New sandbox mode

A sandbox mode will be great for update 2.4.

1 Like

Seria muito bom, eu acho que este ano promete muita atualização boa

Translated From Portuguese

It would be very good, I think this year promises a lot of good updates

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Could you please explain what would be included in a sandbox mode.

Lot’s of things like choosing dinosaurs hybrids even apex creatures on your team choose their level and choose a arena including daybreak.

1 Like

My problem is it’s not really defined. Do you mean you want an arena to test out creatures and how you can boost them, do you want this as a part of the main game for the incubator strikes, or just something else? It needs details and clarification before you can throw it out.

1 Like

It’s not part of the main of the game it’s a mode for training.

1 Like

Ok. That’s a bit better. But what would be in it, any requirements/restrictions? I’m ok with one, just need some stats with it. A hybrid without stats won’t do nearly as well as one with stats.

1 Like

What do you mean requirements.

1 Like

Like levels, dinos, coins or cash to enter it.

1 Like

No matter what player level your on you can play the sandbox mode and do anything.

1 Like

Why would you think a sandbox mode would be included with update 2.4 when you suggested it an hour before the release notes dropped?

1 Like

I never though the release notes will come out today.

1 Like

This is my dream to have a sandbox mode but will it be included in update 2.4?

1 Like

No. This idea came way too late for it to be introduced in 2.4. Sandbox would need a ton of coding, which would take a while, if they even do it.

1 Like

I heard somewhere that they are three updates in concession. One they are planning, one they are designing and one they are testing/releasing. Best case scenario: your “sandbox mode” if they use the idea would appear in 2.6, more likely 2.7. Perhaps defining your suggestion would be a better way to get Ludia’s attention rather than just spamming every topic with simply the two key words. Just a thought.

How do I Get Ludias attention with the sandbox mode?

I would do that for friendly battles.

Be able to test your dinos with higher or fewer boosts.

Try dinos you were not able to unlock (and decide if you are unlocking them or not)+

Set wich 4 dinos to appear (and see how would they work if happened in the real PvP).

1 Like

Will anybody have fun with this idea?

I would, but it needs to be implemented correctly. Currently Friendly Battles are a pain to do, and raid invites force you to restart the game.

2 Likes