Ludia Forums

New Scary Creatures Survey

For those of you that haven’t seen this in game yet, here’s the direct link. Make sure you vote accordingly! This will likely be what we are darting for Halloween!

6 Likes

Irritator is very scary.

Please people.

29 Likes

Some good options in the survey.
I’m personally hoping for the following to be shown amongst the Halloween lineup:
Tarbo
Irritator
Allo G2
Spinonyx
Thor or Dio

6 Likes

Why did they have so little choices for legendary and unique. I don’t need any of them. =/

2 Likes

I voted for irritator and diplotator for the rares. Irrit bcuz it’s irrit and Diplo bcuz it is horrifying to look at. In a good way

4 Likes

I’m sure irritator will get close to 100% in the voting, but it will be left out of the special Halloween event.

10 Likes

Majunga Ludia seriously, kicking the L1ers when they’re down? That’s some vicious trolling I’d say.

4 Likes

I voted for Irritator as well…I really need that dna…lol

3 Likes

I did my part haha

1 Like

Voted for the exact same

For the rares I said Irritator, Kleneken, and something else… Dangit, I need to see the options again. But for sure I said Allo G2 and Indominus Rex G2 for the Epics. Gonna need to stock up on both for future hybrids. For legendary I chose Spyonyx and Unique I chose Dioraj. Fought it a couple of times and it is difficult to fight xD

1 Like

I can’t do it because it wants me to log into Facebook and I don’t have a Facebook. That’s lame.

I chose the exact same things. Sucotator was my other rare.

The link in OP’s post doesn’t require Facebook

2 Likes

I was sent the link in in game email

I couldn’t enter It by the game either, so I looked for ir here.

New survey in game likely for Halloween event. I swear if you don’t vote irritator, allo gen 2, and spinonyx I’ll be severely disappointed in this player base. Unique should be dio be I already give up that people are obsessed with indo or Thor even through they’re the easiest to make. Anyways vote for useful dinos.

5 Likes

Tarbo, Irri, Allog2, Spinonyx, and Dio.

The playerbase doesn’t need any more free thor and Spinonyx is soooo much scarier than tryo.

3 Likes

Im sad they left it up to voting… when we have voting we get turds like gorgo and the scent of claws.

When ludia picks the dinos we get lunar new year and erlikospyx

1 Like

Tarbo, tany, Allo
Irri, diplot, suchotator
Allo 2, Indominus 2
Spinonyx
Thor