New scent Ideas

these are just a few ideas i came up with for new scents

1. Hard Rare Scent: Spawns two creatures at the same time, both guaranteed to be rares, lasts 20 minutes. Costs 200 bucks in the store

2. Hard Epic Scent: Spawns two creatures at the same time, both guaranteed to be epics, lasts 20 minutes. costs 500 bucks in the store.

3. Hybrid Chase Scent: Lasts 20 minutes. Spawns only the creatures that are part of the hybrid chase event going on at the time, with a small chance to spawn the hybrid/superhybrid. Offer lasts one week in store for, 200 bucks, every time the hybrid chase resets.

4. Weekly Event Creatures Scent: Spawns the creatures that appear in that week’s battle events. Guaranteed one rare spawn. Earned weekly by battle event on Thursday.

5. Championship scent: Spawns the creatures needed to create the current championship’s superhybrid, with a small chance to spawn the unique itself. Earned as a bonus reward from each weekend tournament.

If anyone has anymore ideas, please share them here

I like that idea, but only rare creatures? not epic?

its like the crature family scents we get every week

1 Like

it says guaranteed rare
meaning there is a chance for epic
but not guaranteed

You realize that the normal epic scent costs 1000 right? So maybe 2000?

Also the rare scent in game I think is 200, so maybe 400 for it?

We should just update the current scents. When is my Acro and Allo Gen 2 coming to Apex Therapod scents?