Ludia Forums

New "second" creature

I guess we all know what this will be… :roll_eyes:

Possibly an Indoraptor gen 2

3 Likes

I saw that! Indoraptor Gen 2 definitely,hopefully Indoraptor is better.

Probably Indo gen 2. All gen 2s are better than the gen 1s so far. Another carnivore…sigh.

Because our current Indoraptor isn’t OP enough apparently

4 Likes

I’m hoping it’s an amphibian.

I can’t tell if that’s moonlight or hints of blue in the skin…
Pretty sure this is Indo Gen 2.

2 Likes

I guess it is blue skin. If we just take a look at this Indoraptor Gen 2 of JWA it is quite obvious. It is another optic detail like every creature is more colourful and detailed in JWTG.

Which means we have to make a lvl 40 Indominus Rex Gen.2 and collect tons of new SDNA…sigh.

4 Likes

This game is going to become more carnivore heavy ._.
I am now hoping for a new amphibian hybrid/super-hybrid next now.

4 Likes

Ostapo super hybrid

4 Likes

Super Satan 2: Electric Boogaloo

2 Likes

This is 100% Indoraptor Gen 2 because the hand posture and shape is literally Indoraptor, plus this is similar to the way they intruduced Indoraptor in the first place

3 Likes

FINALLY, ITS HERE!

INDORAPTOR GEN2
Thanks Ludia

1 Like

TheGamingBeaver will be mad when he finds out bout this

In JWA yeah…but not in JW:TG. JWA is played differently than JW:TG.

The Gaming Beaver just made his final JWA Video,I left the game cause it was so so broken,it was atleast 20× as broken as this game,20× is only an Understatement, it was way too broken,never played a more broken game in my life(excluding War Robots) . It had a broken PVP system , the boosts were what broke the game,of course,Procerathomimus(Ornithomimus and Proceratosaurus hybrid,made of 2 rates to form an epic,an epic is like the 3rd highest and lowest rarity,but Procerathomimus broke the game,of course,accompanied by Indoraptor Gen 2) both of Monolophosaurus hybrids which were good counters like Monomimus(Gallimimus) and Monostegotops were nerfed . Most of the counters were nerfed.

2 Likes

Rip Pokémon Go: Dinosaur edition

3 Likes

TGB often uses the name Jurassic Go in his titles for JWA.

You can often see atleast 2 threads active 24×7for game balance,infact,there are threads which share memes about ludia cause of this.