Nearly lost this! That crit though :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Your video doesnt play

Plays for me? :thinking:

1 Like

Found it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Played for me also

Another ridiculously difficult strike tower. I honestly don’t understand why Ludia people do this. No chance to win it with 20-25 level dinos.

Its free? :slight_smile: always worth a go and its a good test of your team! Find it abit boring personally when they’re too easy.

4 Likes

Bringing down golden stego, purple stego and black stego :popcorn:
https://youtu.be/Fg_69rboaDM

6 Likes

I agree. This one was really difficult and the sucker that I am paid to replay. I don’t know why, Miss Miragia with her chomp back at the end did it to me again.

1 Like

A game without unique Pls :’)

2 Likes

I know it’s free. They will make people frustrated even more. Fighting with 3 level 30 dinos is too much because most people don’t have dinos around that level! As bad as the battle area.

Possibly one of the hardest yet. Nasty counter attacks!

2 Likes

Those counters made my jaw drop! They are BEASTS at level 30. Dang. My Stegod is my highest lvl at 23, so nothing I had could bring the 3rd one down before she got me with her counter.

1 Like

No Koola? :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha, luckily not this time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well… If u can barely beat it with that team, I stand no chance at all…
It looks like the kentro can be bled, and so can the miragaia once its the only one left

I tried twice. The first time, Kentro did a nasty crit on me. Miragia and her counter attack was nasty on my armored dinos. Tuo was the only one that dies the quickest, since she switched in on my Leathal Wound. I defeated Tuo and Mira before Kentro killed me.

The second time was even crappier. I slightly switched the team, and I think I would’ve made it…

BUT LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE STEGOS CRITTED ME AT LEAST ONCE. KENTRO CRITTED TWICE WITH HER THICC ASDODDNDJDDHHDHDJ :persevere::tired_face::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::upside_down_face:

Sigh. I tried. I couldn’t beat it. I’m kinda mad too.

2 Likes

Bruh.
Chill.

The cloaking chicken delt the same amount of damage as his health on his first attack.

1 Like

I noticed that as well lol

2 Likes