New stun arena strike

Someone may have already created this thread, then if so, then hats off to you. But still, I love this strike arena, if only we could get it as an arena in pvp

11 Likes

Wow, I like that background.

3 Likes

Damn I love it I didn’t try this yet

3 Likes

It’s a great background. Looks very nice.

4 Likes

Basketball hoops look puny in comparison

4 Likes

I love the arena but the scaling seems off. Looking at the first image, apparently Pachys were as tall as mature trees!

1 Like

Night

4 Likes

It’s actually a trial not a strike.

1 Like

I didn’t really care for it. I was forced to use dinos I don’t use nor really was familiar with. It was easy but cod you imagine the hard towers like that?

1 Like

That’s the point of them. Hard ones might bring back strike tower planning :grin:

4 Likes

But where can i find them?
Nevermind, already found It

1 Like

Are these located on the map? If so I haven’t found any.

1 Like

i like the idea. since boosts release, i was wondering when towers would be less boring…

and i have daily easy wins soloing all towers with boosted monsters, or force myself to choose a B team to have some challenge.

now it seems something is happening.

well, i soloed today’s one with lvl 16 non boosted paramoloch, but it’s a beginning of an idea. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Imagine how big brachiosaurus would be next to them :wink:

1 Like

Behold the arena at night on a Ipad screen

3 Likes

I love it too! I like it as an exclusive though, like the strike and fairground.

1 Like

Definitely was a refreshing change from the mundane strike tower format. I hope Ludia does this more often. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

5 Likes

do we still have landscape view for tablets?

i remember someone posting months ago.

:eyes:

1 Like

I think the real agenda is to get the whales to invest more money in useless dinos instead of the usual 8 as they always want the quick solution. Heck, at one point they may even get more normal players to do so as well. The typical “just one” then “just another one”…

1 Like

Wait, the dinos play basketball?! That’s awesome!!

2 Likes