Ludia Forums

New Superhybrid

Could this be an amphibian?

9 Likes

Looks like someone new is in the town to challenge diplo!

1 Like

Something to do with Priotrodon!? Okay Dimetro and Priono unlock events you can show yourself anytime now!

4 Likes

No it isn’t an amphibian. It is something similar to Magnapyritor of JWA.

I can’t understand why it is visible so early though…

12 Likes

Welp, that’s dissappointing. Another Carnivore.

12 Likes

Oh major hype I dont care that it’s not an amphibian look at that thing looks insane, cheap too 300 less than spino or mono

5 Likes

I don’t understand why you expected an amphibian. This hybrid clearly has the model of carnivore Dimetrodon…

3 Likes

Dammit Ludia, you messed up again. :joy:

6 Likes

On the plus we will probably get an unlock for pyroraptor next week now

2 Likes

No I knew it was a carnivore straight away, I just meant that were due another amphibian but was pleased when I saw what it was anyway

1 Like

We get so many new creatures lately! Every week! Thank you Ludia !

3 Likes

It looks like Magnapyritor

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why it’s already released. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I mean, Prionosuchus has a sail at Level 40. So does Sarcosuchus, and we dont really need another Super Hybrid Carnivore. I don’t know, just my opinion.

7 Likes

You’ve got my attention gonna check it out now, il be replacing mono dna with dimetro straight away

3 Likes

This is so cool. I don’t see this in my game. Glad you posted this. I like it a lott.

4 Likes

Guys it’s in the sdna factory…

Goodbye for now mono

10 Likes

Will we? Before I get my hopes high, I wanna wait… if Pyroraptor gets an unlock event next week I’m officially gonna fall in love with it.

5 Likes

Think of it this way, for ludia it’s an extra way of making money, release pyroraptor unlock, then in a couple weeks time sdna packs for dimetrodon sdna in the market

4 Likes

Thanks! I see it now.

5 Likes