Ludia Forums

New Superhybrid

It aint, but its weird when you think about it

3 Likes

Anyways, back to Dimetrocarnus. I do wish they hadn’t gone with dimetrodon’s design. It looks like a ripoff of Magnapyritator. They could have went for a bulkier Spinoraptor look, with a more prominent sail, a short snout, and the horns being a bit bigger. But this is what they did, so can’t really change that now.

4 Likes

Most of the superhybrids bar monostegotops and tapejalocephalus look nothing like their original hybrids I dont think they are trying to keep the same looks and base the looks off of the sdna creature instead

5 Likes

can finally create…was going to use the instant fuse when it unlocks in a couple hours but is it still glitchy?

1 Like

Try and let us know? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

haha…thats a no then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve used it twice. Took Bananogmius to level 31 on an iPad with two Bananogmius remaining in the paddock post-fusion. I also took Secondontosaurus to level 21 on an Android phone. This did empty the paddock. Both uses worked fine.

3 Likes

While I’m talking glitches and you’ve mentioned Bana…I fused and created Allonogmius some time back and have just noticed I don’t have it unlocked! I can’t recall if i used the instant fuse as it was a while back and I’ve only just noticed as i decided to buy another. Should i put a ticket in for this?

2 Likes

Yup… 10 C

3 Likes

It worked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I currently have two level 30 carnoraptors (and 7 level 21+s), should I use the instant creation to create the level 40 or the super hybrid? I should have enough in the next day or two.

1 Like

from memory the L40 carno took quite a few attempts and took forever. The super hybrids are usually quicker.

2 Likes

I typically try to arrange things to use the ICC to make the level 31. That where the biggest time-sink is.

3 Likes

Thanks, sounds good. In the next day or two when I get the other 30 SDNA or so that I need, I’ll use the ICC to make the level 31 :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I think the 31 fuse is 8 hour where the SH is a 4 hour

3 Likes