Ludia Forums

New teaser 1.12 {Snuggle up}

Constrict would have worked better, but lol snuggling snake.

4 Likes

So probably tomorrow… I just can’t wait to see Procerat and Indo G2 nerfed (ofc only if Ludia listened to the survey)

8 Likes

I don’t believe the release notes are tomorrow. They usually show at least 3 teasers!

2 Likes

Looks like we are getting release notes tomorrow.
Damn, still long way from Monolorhino.

2 Likes

I’m quite surprised this update is coming that fast. Last one was early December so I expect the next one will be in February.

2 Likes

So cause they should the second one for 1.11 then bam patch notes

1 Like

1.11 had 3 teasers (Pterosaurus in sanctuary);(Alliance Leaderbords) and (New 3 Cenozoics)

And 1.12 still have 2 …

2 Likes

Alliance leaderboards? Oh yeah I remember… wait…

6 Likes

Ok the notes are either coming up tomorrow or next Friday. Either way THE HYPE IS REAL! Dilophoboa is amazing imo, very unpopular opinion.

But know what’s important? Heh. The SURVEY.

Procerathomimus is getting the justice it finally deserved after 6 updates of being broken. I can’t wait for it to get pounded and nerfed right into the ground.

Dracoceratops is gonna hopefully lose its regeneration for an attack. Honestly I just want it to become a budget utarinex.

Cautious Strike is gonna get its nerf soon aswell. I know it’s losing a lot of stuff… I want it to just be Dodge, distract and percise.

And maxima… the rework is gonna be nice. Hopefully it will be good, but not overpowered.

7 Likes

Uhh well…

1. Titanoboa
  2. Dilophoboa
  3. Megalogaia
  4. This one? I’m not sure if this counts.

Yea we’ve got some teasers. Hopefully they release soon.

2 Likes

Procera probley won’t be as destroyed as you think or hope… It will lose distracting rampage for impact and some health… But it will still be worthy in the arena…

If not they best make monomimus great again…

Maxima is fine as is… Probley lose some health though if its being reworked…

Draco may get swop in bleed… I know quite a few asked for that…

4 Likes

Max is fine now. It’s powerful in 1v1, but can be easily revenge killed.

3 Likes

They can squeeze in third teaser tomorrow. Release notes wasn’t always at reset. Sometimes were up two hours later. That’s plenty of time for a teaser. Though they changed patterns before.

I think there is more behind so fast 1.12 release. One reason is Proceratho, Indo g2 and Ardentis balancing. Though main reason are probably boosts. Fact that they sold them more than a month, shows how desperate they are.

At start of 1.0 they sold a lot of boosts, but then hit the wall when most players stopped boosting their team dinos. So they needed reset, that they can make more money selling them. Though they faced difficulties from start. High cost for one tier stopped many from start. Later some fall for boosts, cause others forced them with crutches (overboosted dinos). Though they sold way less than in 1.0. So eventually they sold boost more frequently, until they were in shop constantly. Many give up or run out of money, constantly buying boosts, so only those with “limitless” resources remained. Suspecting that boost sales are same or even lower than at 1.0 end, so they need another reset.

5 Likes

Gigantophis!

1 Like

There is a lot of room between nerfing procera and destroying it.
If we get the pre 1.10 health boosted procera back im 100% fine with it.
It can be a strong epic hybrid and thats ok. But outclassing most of our hard to level uniques as epic is just wrong.

2 Likes

Hoping for an hybrid out of dc and procera :joy::joy:

1 Like

don’t give them any ideas. :joy:

3 Likes

But why? There’s so many immune dinos that having a swap-in bleed is basically non-sense. The rat’s decent enough as it is imo

1 Like

Oh believe me I don’t think the rat needs any re work in fact I wish it would just go. But I also don’t think the immune meta will last forever

1 Like

please just have some dinos…when are we getting that metra whatever gen 2 that has been known forever?

2 Likes