Ludia Forums

New Testacornibus nerf?

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Too much heal

1 Like

It’s not the decel resistance, it was just the total speed. Pin needs to be removed, and CDI should have been Superiority Impact. But this would be a decent nerf at least.

2 Likes

Whats pin?

Swap Prevention

Ahh ok thanks!

2 Likes

The deer is fine like this, before it was not good, now it is desente since it is one of the few resilient ones that can accelerate to cunning, leave it like that already enough they broke this game with the previous update, now 7 new hybrids are coming, which will be the next complaint.

Good start just remove swap prevention resistance. But this is a huge improvement over the current testa.

1 Like

I’d do something like this

I think this nerfs the main issues(a move that cleanses bleed, pin resistance, vulnerability resistance and too high stats for what It does) with It while keeping the “healing identity” It has.

3 Likes

I like this rework. I’d just lower the speed to about 115-116 in order to give fierce an easier time outspeeding it.

Side note: So sick of facing these monstrosities:

By the time morty came out this thing had sped up and had devastation ready. Bye-bye morty, along with the rest of my team. The individuals who say testa can’t beat fierce clearly haven’t had the pleasure of facing this build, or other maxxed Testas. It can with ease, as this example shows.

Coming off the bench, a chomper would have to have in excess of 8.5-9.5k health and 3.2k+ damage in order to finish this thing, as only a lucky crit from a high attack chomper would allow for a 1-shot. Thus it would need to be able to eat a devastation and strike or impact, which for this build equates to ~ 8K-9k damage. Nitro mortem would get a shot off but would get one-shot by the devastation.

Testa beats down cunnings to an insane degree, can easily destroy fierce creatures if set up, and can wittle down other resilients. It reinforces the resilient meta’s oppressive reign.

Testa is objectively broken, and it’s not just because of the meta (but that certainly makes things worse). In its current form Testa would still be an issue even in a “fierce meta”.

5 Likes

This is genuinely worse than before the change. Don’t ruin the dino again. It just need subtle changes considering they are more fierce options coming next patch. Everyone wants to ruin this thing its so sad to hear

1 Like

Perfect nerf for testa :
Counter and swap in heal removed
, distract, swap prevention and speed decrease resistance removed

1 Like

The Distraction and Speed decrease can stay. But it’s the pin that needs to leave.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, most tanks at the moment have swap prevention for some reason, makes creatures like grypo lackluster since they swap out when you put grypo in.

2 Likes

He has two cleanse abilities so he doesn’t need the others

He shouldn’t have 2 cleansing abilities, and it’s not the decel or distraction resistances that make it unbalanced, so why change those?

2 Likes