New to game... help

hi guys. I’m new to this game and was just wondering if anyone could point me in right direction. I don’t really want to spend real money, so I was wondering what’s the best way to go about the game?. How do i get cash to speed things up?. Any help is appreciated.

If you don’t want to spend money you need to forget about getting cash and purchasing incubators from the market as it’s not going to happen.

You need to just concentrate on hunting for DNA and getting Battle incubators for Arena victories. Once you accept this you’ll be more content with the free to play aspect.

I only have a couple or bits of advice. Advice which has got me into the top 500 within four weeks. Get EVERY bit of available DNA. Don’t start picking and choosing which dinos you dart. And near the beginning evolve everything. You won’t know for a while what dinosaurs work with your playing style and it will give you XP. More XP means more DNA per dart. Good luck!!

how do you know what tank you are in world.

If you get in the top 500 it shows your rank on the battle screen and your profile page.