Ludia Forums

New to JWA

Hey guys! I started my account of this game recently. I’m a JWTG player but I decided to give this one a shot as well.

Here’s my roster/Lineup…

Let me know if there you have any suggestions or if there are any Threads I would need to read for better clarity. :smile:

4 Likes

You should replace Deinonychus with Nodo,In most situations nodo would be better.Level up Irittator gen 2 because swap in. Use Suchomimus because of the bleed,can take down apato easily.
With that it should be good.

3 Likes

Noted, thanks… :+1:t3:

Also,we have 2 more places in our alliances,and we mostly go to 2nd rank of silver incubator,which gives free epic for newbies. I could add you and you could unlock T-rex and Sino.

1 Like

I’d recommend dropping Phorusrhacos before anything else because it’s pretty bad. Apart from that just focus on levelling creatures based on their hybrids, and while everything is low level you have a lot of room to experiment, so just try everything out.

10 Likes

Thanks Qaw for the tips! :+1:t3:

Also @CharlieSnipz, I can join the alliance. Is it okay however if I don’t play very actively?

the main point of our allliance atleast,is to have fun,so it’s not a roblem

1 Like

i’lll pm you my game-tag sso thaat you could add me.

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

Just dart everything and hit every strike event you can, take note of what spawns around you so that you know what hybrids will be easy for you to make, as they will help you climb in the arena.

9 Likes

Most importantly though have fun with this. If you like a creature better than its hybrid, you don’t have to use it. If you like the more meta creatures, go for them. If you want to use the creatures you like the look of/the way they play, do it. It’s all up to you.

4 Likes

Update… Added this to my Collection today! Was lucky to find it roaming the map today for the few DNA still needed to unlock it haha. Thanks @CharlieSnipz and the Alliance for the most part!

10 Likes

Ah yes. Rexy. It’s very good in lower arenas.

3 Likes

omg fury you’re finally playing jaw

1 Like

i thought you were just gonna look at the memes cause thats the only place i have seen you in jwa* forums

1 Like

He’s been in JWA for a bit. I think he is now actually focusing on it a bit.

2 Likes

Looking at his lineup i can see that he played a bit of it, i just never saw him on jwa forums.

1 Like

@jurassic_furi! happy to see you at JWA, you already created a clan? me yes, triceraCHOCK

1 Like

wonderful team! :astonished:

1 Like

here are my dino, my first epic was darwinopterus.
Screenshot_20210406-145925 Screenshot_20210406-150037

Screenshot_20210406-150058 Screenshot_20210406-150116

2 Likes