Ludia Forums

New to JWA

Thanks guys, @Blacksaber @Cheeseeater @Toast_Elite! Yes, many times in between I did install and try JWA but now that I’ve achieved quite a lot in JWTG (well, the achieveable bits of it at least) I decided to check out this game properly as well.

I’m enjoying JWA quite a lot though I might play it a little less till June after which I definitely can play more frequently.

yeah, same story for me, it was super hard to install JWA, happy that you like the games, i love JWA too😁

1 Like

No problems bruh, btw welcome to JWA. At the level u are at rn, I would recommend just hoarding a load of DNA from important dinos like sino, T rex etc, which will help you in unlocking good hybrids like indominus, Allosin for your team to progress

Oh and btw if u get wiped in arena, don’t take it too hard cause its the biggest problem about this game. Other than that, just remember to have fun.

2 Likes

Unlocked this today from darting…

3 Likes

congrats on unlocking the cockatiel sunflower dinosaur birb!

2 Likes

Yup… Now I can’t unsee it. :crazy_face:

Good job so far, I hope you progress and become one of the best players of the game.
Also I hope you don’t face(see the image below) dinos like these and get wrecked.

1 Like

Haha, thanks for the wishes! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll be playing a little less till June but after that I can play more frequently.

Also, I’m 15 Edmontoguanadon DNA away from unlocking it, I think it’ll be done within tomorrow…

1 Like

Noice, btw which alliance are you in

1 Like

Oasis… @CharlieSnipz’s old alliance…

Ok, but if you need help with raids, let me know

1 Like

Okay. Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just want you to know that there are supportive people in this community lol

1 Like

Haha yup, I’ve been on the Forum for 1+ year (JWTG). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Progress so far…

5 Likes

That’s a really good team! I would start focusing on getting upgrades for Purrolyth and Ankylocodon, then getting a couple raid creatures like Irritator up a couple levels.

1 Like

Well done, you are becoming very strong. That progress is good.

1 Like

So just got this today! :heart_eyes:

Opened one epic scent with the vigilant encouragement of @Cheeseeater, got some pretty cool stuff including the Pyroraptor DNA required for the unlock. Smilodon as well. Here’s my team now.

4 Likes

I don’t know why but I love just how menacing the pyroraptor’s face looks in that screenshot, seems like your doing really well, I wish you luck on your progression!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes