New to the game (my thread)

So the past 2 days I have used my LP points for the prize drop. Anyway I got these 2 as my rewards, is this a good return?.

1 Like

They are decent. In the end, you want them all, so it is a nice start, isn’t it?

2 Likes

What does a clock tower actually do?.

It shows what time it is.:wink:

4 Likes

Haha, no really tho.

Clock towers are one of the best decorations. It provides a 16% coin generation boost with only a 2x2 footprint. The only downside is the 4 range.

This configuration let’s me have about 450% boost on coins in most of my paddocks.

4 Likes

Also, everyone in my park kept asking what time it was… no longer is that an issue.

7 Likes

But they’re all set to different time zones

4 Likes

I super wish we could visit each others’ parks. Would be curious about how everyone builds theirs. And get feedback from others. I know we can do a whole bunch of screenshots… but my spatial reasoning isn’t nearly good enough to process through that!

2 Likes

Yeah, the Afghanistan, Myanmar, Iran, India, New Zealand’s Chatham Island and Nepal ones really mess people up. Probably others I can’t think of right now…

Never said it was the correct local time, just that it was correct.

3 Likes

Is there any reason why I keep getting that code thing a lot now we’re you have to contain your Dino?.

They appear kind of random, maybe 4 times per day. It’s a good way to earn some super DNA, and some extra DNA.

2 Likes

You want to do them as much as you can now.

1. It is practice while they are easier.
  2. You’ll really need/want the S-DNA later. Building it up now will help later.
3 Likes

They seem to have doubled the number of them that you get, from 3 each day to 6. I actually have an alarm set so I know when to go and play them, as I prefer doing them on my iPad, I just find it much easier to win them on the larger screen, particularly that slider thing on the bottom which is the one I have the hardest time with! I would agree that it’s a good idea to play them while you are mostly going to get the easier ones, it took me a LOT of practice to get good at doing them, and I still sometimes will really blow one and let the dinosaur escape. But the higher you progress, the better the rewards get. I do it as much for the DNA as for the s-DNA, as a perfect score on some of my best paddocks often nets me up to 1000 DNA. 2 or 3 of those is a pretty good reward for only a few minutes of your time.

4 Likes

Do Dino bucks start to come a little easier as you move forward.?

I believe so. I only have 6000 DB but I never used all of them. I keep my 4 hatchings cups full and sometimes both of the incubators and never felt that I had no DB. I dont normally speed up because my creatures most of the times only take a few hours so i just have to be pacient.
Last week I even bought the 1000 bucks food production upgrade and in 4 days, I had recovered my bucks.

1 Like

Good to know. I haven’t really got any and things take so so long without them.

its normal. you cant just waist them. pacience is key in this game. you will get more. tournaments give alot of db

2 Likes

It’s hard not to use them when a incubator cost like 50 haha.

3 Likes

Definitely they get easier. Just the prize packs from Dominator will tend to earn you a nice stash of DBs (3 cards in the pack have a 25% chance at 500 DBs), and the PvP prizes will get better as you are able to compete with higher level creatures. Use those free ad watches to play PvPs every day! Trade harbor offers, etc. It’s definitely not as easy as it used to be to find them, but yes, it gets easier.

1 Like