Ludia Forums

New Tournament Idea

Now this May not be the greatest idea ever but why not for the tournaments such as the 5th one thats going to happen this championship but i just thought of a interesting idea that is a more RNG based tournament style (this is where it may irritate people)

I was thinking that the game would give us a random team every battle but the whole team has a form of synergy each team will get 1 tank (A creature with more than 4K health/ A creature with 3500+ health but with more than 30% armour) The next creature will be a Revenge creature (Creature with Revenge ability) then the last 2 are the creatures that work the best together (A creature with any escape ability and A creature with ANY swap in ability) So for example 1 team gets Tank: Mammolania Revenge: Acrocanthops Swapper: Dodocevia Swap in: Refrantrem. Then the other gets Tank: Entelolania Revenge: Erlikospyx Swapper: Compsognathus gen 2 Swap in: Quetzorion

Now you may see that Team 2 has mainly uniques you can only have a max of 3 from 1 rarity (not that you can have 4 apex anyway as none of them can leave with the assistance of an attack)

Note: The swapper will always be able to swap into the swap in (unless the swap in is defeated in combat or trapped) Another note: Creatures that have multiple of the requirements such as Smilonemys Will be counted by moves first rather then their health or swap in capabilities so its counted as a swapper rather than tank/swap in. The order of Priority is Revenge, Swapper, Swap In, Tank
So creatures can duplicate requirements such as Trebax or as i previously mentioned smilonemys.

This would be restricted to only the 5th tournament in the championships and i feel that it would be a nice addition to the rotation another thing to note is that the lower the rarity the lower the chance of getting them is due to either their lack of health/lack of revenge/lack of swap capabilities and even their swap in capabilities so for instance there are only a few creatures in commons that can apply to the tank about 2 that are revenge only a few that can run and majority of them can swap in but its still only a small amount.

I would like to see what you think of my idea Honestly i wouldnt mind if you dont like it and you wouldnt want it in the game this is only a suggestion and its what it’s supposed to do

1 Like