New tourney creature

I think the new creature is the one from Dino king

7 Likes

Tsintaosarus, looks epic, love it!!

3 Likes

Woop another hadrosaur, get ready though it might be a tank, weve had iguanadon which was balanced, edmontosaur which was a glass cannon.

5 Likes

Is that a snow background/creature, meaning Cenozoic?

It looks like it has hoofs like a dear would.

4 Likes

first time i quessed its a corythosaurus hybrid

2 Likes

It is definitely not a ceno, Cory hybrid is plossible but still staying with my Tsingtao theory since we got it last year in alive

2 Likes

Doubtful, seems to be Tsintaosaurus.

The creature in Jurassic World Alive:

4 Likes

maybe its tsintaos hybrid :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the creature itself needs a release first before it’s potential hybrid does… :wink:

1 Like

It’s not a hybrid it said that it was a tourney creature

1 Like

but what if its like the thing that brawl does? ok so im from the brawl community, and in their update videos theyll go “look guys its the outline of a new character” when its really just another garbage skin

not that im saying the new hybrids gonna be rhinoproto kind of bugged (knock on wood) but ykno what i mean

2 Likes

Tsintaosaurus

1 Like

I knew what it was I just forgot the name

1 Like

Was this from the newsletter ?

And it is 100% Tsintao. Though I don’t get why is it in a snowy background as it lived near lakes.

If it is next week I should be able to secure it in 3 days, on Monday I have school. I have found I am able to secure Dom wins

Probably just because it’s winter. I thought we would get ouranosaurus first since he’s canon. My stat prediction is that he’s probably something between sonorasaurus or trike gen 2. Iguanodon and edmontosaurus are pretty strong so we’ll probably have a thank in this rig too. Hopefully we’ll get a mammoth gen 2 so we can get the tsintaomoth hybrid

1 Like

Actually, good point. It’s weird how there is snow in the background. From what I know, when dinosaurs lived, there wasn’t any snow even in Antarctica. Still, it is more likely to be Tsintaosaurus.

1 Like

Not snow but some northern regions could have experienced seasonal weather changes. But still tsintaosaurus did not lived that far north. It lived in the same region as sinoceratops amd zuchengtyrannus

1 Like