Ludia Forums

New Tourney screenshots

So, for anyone who has played, how’s the tourney going so far? I’ve done 2 battles so far and this is what I face

and this took 5-10 min of trago going shields, strike, heal, repeat, sarco eventually killed it and was down to 1/2 health

This is what I get for playing early in the tourney I guess lol

9 Likes

I as well fought a scary Sarcorixis.

2 Likes

:cry:

9 Likes

3x lvl 30 rixis now, wow

I am nobody to say it, but it is incredible how people take advantage of this, they are advantages and you can not do anything

150 speed! These Sarcorixis are starting to get out of control.

5 Likes

Other was a level 26 phorusaura.
Yeah I already hate this tournament

2 Likes

Didn’t screenshot, but got a 28 and 30 rixis myself.

1 Like

You are still having lvl 23 dinos I had an average of lvl 17 and was facing max boosted dinos

2 Likes

This dinos are not out of control is players that are out of control spending a lot of money on Boosts. Eventually Ludia was going to allow boosts on Tournement so buy boost and you will compete on top tiers. Or you can wait until top tier players adjust above and you dont have to be match to players out of your level.

2 Likes

yea but how about they make all tournaments have no boosts!

But thats not fair. Fair is that tournements rules rotate. You can not ask ludia to make all Strikes at a certain level , there are hard ones that only unique boosted help to win . Also Ludia needs money to work on new content , i think is fair as long as tournement rules rotate.

2 Likes

while I dont disagree that they have to make $ to keep making content. I would like for them to not allow boost but the lvls will still apply. but that just me. i dont like having my but handed to me by lvl 30 max attack boosted rixis.

1 Like

Yup, once again this tournament is filled with Rixis and Monometero. I think I saw a wild Indominus Rex, but couldn’t tell you what the others were since the Rixis and Monometro took me out. :grimacing:

2 Likes

This team shocked me, all non boosted creatures!!! Eventually killed the indo, but then faced a low lvl monostego and once I managed to kill that with sarco barely surviving, the rest of my team got absolutly destroyed by a 26 non boosted metrodon
I’ll accept this loss because they didn’t use boosts, especially on that metrodon

Gotta love Ludia’s matchmaking!

4 Likes

I think I battled You some days ago…

Are your snake speed 120…?

In this kind of tournaments the problem is not certain creatures, it is the same problem as in PVP the matchmaking and the stat increases, do not get angry are Ludia’s rules, take it or leave it …

Stop hating the most beautiful creature in the game, in my opinion it is the most aesthetically beautiful.

1 Like

Sadly no. These are my snakes stats.

2 Likes