New Unique Bleeder Spinonoceratops! This dino will bring glory back to bleeders

Spinonyx plus sinoceratops.
Attack:1,000
Hp:4,000
Speed:124
Crit: 10%
Armor: 25%

Resilient Strike
Group Lethal Wound (same thing just group, new move)
Definite Rampage
Instant Charge
Swap out Dig in
Minor Rending Counter (20%)

2 Likes

Similar to my Spinoceratops in more ways than one lol

I like it, but where does the 10% crit come from? Its seems like a fun dino though, would try to get.

I like it, good job my people :handshake:. just add “no escape” and “swap in stun”

I like this idea! It seems pretty balanced to me. Only thing I might change is getting rid of the Minor Rending Counter, as Spinonyx and Sinoceratops don’t have any counter-attacking moves. In replacement, perhaps it could gain Swap in Stun and 100% Deceleration/Stun resistance?

1 Like

I would say just Deceleration, as neither have stun resistance eithe. I think that those addons will be good though

1 Like

Yeah, I believe Deceleration is probably the best option for a resistance. I didn’t want to give it DoT Resistance (from Spinonyx), as that might be too overpowered for a tanky creature, so that’s why I suggested Stun resistance (Sinoceratops has a Stun move, so it kind of makes sense?).

If you add stun, I would say just resistance, maybe 50%, as it is more useful due to the amount of stun.

1 Like

I love It, but since we already have so many resilient moves around i would replace resilient strike for minor rending attack so we have a more fierce hybrid, the meta needs that a lot. I would also add 100% decel resistance

On another note, sino already has too many hybrids, It would be interesting If this hybrid was made from a new ceratopsian they could add on a future update, while still maintaining the build you created

Some interesting choices would be kosmoceratops, styracosaurus or egaliceratops

2 Likes

I didn’t know you made one but I saw it and the only thing that is similar is resilient strike and lethal wound.

I got the crit from bary g2, well I think bary g2 has a 20% crit, if not its 5.

Spinonoceratops

Attack: 1,000
Hp: 4,000
Speed: 124
Crit: 10%
Armor: 25%

Resilient Strike
Group Lethal Wound
Definite Rampage
Instant Charge
Swap in stunning strike
swap out dig in