New Update Announcement

Still not having a certain date, but it looks like we are on the verge of it. Hoping for a much more stable and giving version which doesn’t play with our nerves. I put my money on Monday, further thoughts and opinions will be appreciated as always. Cheers.

7 Likes

I am very curious about the New Event that has a picture with two bosses in it.

7 Likes

Could just be something as straightforward as a double boss fight?

3 Likes

Also if anyone has been saving bucks, this seems a pretty good deal for a yudon

I wonder aswell if the 12th prize would be something good like a vip pack?

3 Likes

Ah darnit I would’ve liked that deal. Welp.

with 80k I could buy 4 … but it’s just another carnivore…

4 Likes

What is the “in-game reward”?

2 Likes

Every year Ludia does an event called Rexmas. Every day for 12 days you get a prize in your mailbox. These prizes can be anything from SDNA to coin, and on day 12 you get a creature prize. Last year it was Mastodon, it was Stygimoloch in 2018. Last year’s promotional material looked exactly like this years, so I predict its Mastodon again this year. I know a lot of people are hoping it’s Tarbosaurus though.

2 Likes

I personally fantasized about that like maybe just maybe, something big we have never seen before is coming to the boss alley where even the bosses we knew gets anxious about facing something far more superior, like apex predator of all the apex. Maybe? And think about it if we use the previous bosses like we draft in Gyrosphere events, against that unknown mighty. Yeah, maybe I am overthinking. It could be just another event only with a tiny difference like we use the bosses we earned before. Oh no, it would not be a tiny difference! I am fantasizing again. :man_facepalming: @Sionsith

1 Like

It is about that subscription reward which was 300 bucks I think, you just need to go visit the directed page and you will see all the instructions. Quickly happens don’t worry, then clicking on the claim button, page directs you back to the game and see your reward in your mailbox that’s all. One time thing only, and seems to have a deadline as it seen. @Predator_X

So is it gonna be a single copy which I think as highly possible? :thinking: Considering it is a VIP though, lvl 20 would be a lot nicer. :smirk: @SpinyLiving

2 Likes

Mastodon is a tourney creature similar to woolly mammoth.

Unless your talking about tarbosaur?

2 Likes

If it’s actually just Mastodon then I’m honestly gonna trade harbor it for DB lol

3 Likes

Noooooooo :fearful:

In all seriousness though, let me know how much you get offered, I’ve never done a trade for a tourney to DB

Chanya’s been after my Mosa Gen 2 and Nodo for a while now. Most DB I’ve seen so far was 707 for Mosa.

1 Like

Ah I see not CT then, I take all unlocked creatures for DB, most I got was 800 for one I think maybe umoon

2 Likes

I’ll have to check if I have the Yudon deal, I’m currently at around 25k Dino bucks, so you guys think I should get it?

1 Like

Its up to you, personally I wouldnt do it I have so many good carnivores, he costs 78,400 dna in the market once you do unlock him so hes pretty steep.

If you can make the DB back it’s not a bad deal tbh.

2 Likes

Oh I thought it was the abbreviation of VIP Mastodonsaurus. My bad, oh it is another snow creature as like you said. Pff, demotivated though. :man_facepalming: @Aether_12

1 Like

I just did a trade a few mins ago, which was a Spinoraptor I earned from the moded PvPs (it is quite often in comparison to the other rewards) in return of 839 bucks! Insane right? I am seriously considering to have an IRex in my market after this. Let’s not derail the topic but still. It was far from the TH Travesty Thread. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: