I have a few update ideas, that I would like to share.
But before, a disclaimer -
If any of my ideas match with any thread, post, or comment on the forum, please let me know. I was inspired by many of such posts/threads, so it may match with the opinion of some people. I am very sorry for borrowing the ideas of whoever concerned and not letting them know, as I have just seen the suggestions and noted the names. I would also like to thank all the people who have inspired me, especially @QuagliaNator04 and his thread on aquatic update. Once again, if any of my ideas match with any thread, I would like the person concerned to please oblige me.
To start off,
Secrets of InGen update
- Since the update is very large, the whole update will be divided into six parts.
- The update will feature creatures cloned by InGen which were not shown in the movie (or appeared in the movie as skeleton or carcass, like Teratophoneus).
- New battle mechanism – Allies and Rivals – will be featured.
- A creature will have a specific group of ally creatures. If a creature is teamed with its ally creature in battle, the creature and the ally creature will gain a random buff during the battle. If the creature be nullified, it will again get a random buff after one turn.
- A creature will have a specific group of rival creatures. If a creature faces with a team with its rival creature in battle, it and the rival creature will get a random buff and debuff. This can be cleansed and nullified.
- While the ally creature is based on the team of self, the rival creature is more based on enemy creature.
- The ally will not affect the opponent creature even if it is the ally of our creature, because all of the opponent’s creatures are a rival at the current battle.
- The rival creature will not affect the creatures in our team even if a creature of our team is included in the rival group of another creature in our team, because all of team mates of the creature are the creature’s ally.
- New map feature – Restricted Area.
- These restricted areas will spawn randomly each time we reload the game.
- When clicked on the restricted area, a random creature featured in this group of updates will spawn on the place of the Restricted Area.
- These restricted areas will spawn exclusively until the next update, and will reduce extremely after the next update.
- New creature debuff – Poison
- Actually is a different type of D.o.T.
- When affected by this debuff, a specified part of the HP bar will appear purple, this part is called hold. Some centimeters before will have the similar D.o.T. line. After some time, the health in hold will be deducted and the process will go on.
- A random buff or debuff, cleanse will be applied to the poisoned creature.
The hold and random buffs/debuffs will be removed by cleanse, but the D.o.T. will remain, which will be removed on the next cleanse.
(NOTE: This is serially the second update after my version of the aquatic update, which I shall post later)
Now, the list of creatures -
Corythosaurus (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Pachyrhinosaurus (already existing in JW: TG)
Parasaurolophus gen 2
Pteranodon gen 2
[Edmontosaurus gen 2
Ceratosaurus (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Therizinosaurus (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Metriacanthosaurus (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Proceratosaurus gen 2
Deinonychus gen 2 (gen 1 in JW: TG)
Troodon (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Giganotosaurus (gen 2 in JW: TG)
Carnotaurus gen 2
Diplodocus gen 2
Iguanodon gen 2
SPECIFIC DINOSAURS (only in JW: A)
[V-2 – Velociraptor
Green – Velociraptor
Red – Velociraptor
Super Raptor – Utahraptor ]-PART 5
[Pachyspinax=Pachycephalosaurus+Altispinax (JW: A)
Pachycephalosaurus gen 2+Altispinax (JW: TG)]-PART 1
[Metriotherizinus=Metriacanthosaurus +Therizinosaurus (JW: A)
Metriacanthosaurus gen 2+Therizinosaurus gen 2 (JW: TG)
Metriotherizinamargus=Metriotherizinus +Amargasaurus (JW: A)
Metriotherizinus +Amargasaurus S-DNA (JW: TG)]-PART 2
[Malusaurus rex=Ceratosaurus + Deinonychus gen 2 (JW: A)
Ceratosaurus gen 2+Deinonychus (JW: TG)]-PART 3
[Diabolus rex=Teratophoneus+Troodon (JW: A)
Teratophoneus+Troodon gen 2 (JW: TG)]-PART 4
I am currently working on more update features of this update. If you like, you can always give your suggestions. And also, I am too lazy to give stats to the creatures. If you want, you can give the stats.
I can assure you that more updates are coming…