Ludia Forums

New Update Is Crashing Game

Hmm that’s strange, always counts as a battle for me, it’s what I used to do to do daily missions, all level 1s then forfeit the match and still get credit.

If my game crashes in a battle il have a check now to see if I get credit still

You know how usually when your game closes or crashes in the middle of a battle, you get a message when you restart like “Battle Arena Inconvenience: battle from your arena cannot be retrieved” or something like that? I didn’t even get that message. It was like the match never happened. Except of course my dinos are on cooldown and my mods are gone :frowning:

2 Likes

My Samsung S6 tablet (6gb RAM) always never crashes, my Samsung M20 phone (4gb RAM) crashes every 5 minutes. Both have more than enough internal memory.

2 Likes

Has this issue been resolved yet I haven’t been on the game all day so I don’t know

Definitely not. My game just crashed again like 20 minutes ago. But the people who have been experiencing this have been experiencing it since the new update, if you haven’t felt this problem yet then you’re most likely fine.

1 Like

@Raptor43577 I haven’t had this problem as of yet but If I do I will be posting it here

1 Like

I’m considering getting an S6 or S7 :cold_sweat: There’s only so much my poor S4 can take now, it has very little storage left due to so many Meet apps and there’s not much hope of the day when I can uninstall those.

Everytime I clear some files, just a few days later storage again runs out…

1 Like

@Jurassic_Fury aww that sucks

1 Like

I thought it was due to my phone being a J3 but i guess now its because of the bugged new update!!

2 Likes