New update issue?

Hi so i literally just created an account so i could get some help here but I just did the update today and now i can no longer play the game. Currently im unfortunate enough to live in the middle of nowhere so my Wi-Fi has been down for almost 3 weeks and i used up all my highspeed data in a short period of time. Now, I was playing this game no problem at all yesterday with my slow data and now because of this update I cant even play…so im missing out on this weeks event and im not too thrilled about it…i hope that this issue can be resolved for those like me who cant always have high speed internet infront of them cause its honestly really unfair

Hey Dergosuchus, I’m sorry to hear this, I understand that not having WiFi really sucks. Usually, we recommend playing the game on a strong connection for the best experience. However, you can try the troubleshooting steps for connection errors on this thread and see if they help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

If the steps don’t help, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they might be able to help you.

So i got my wifi back and im still having the same issues i uninstalled the game and redownloaded it i cant get past the loading screen

I’m sorry that you’re still having trouble with the connection. Have you tried the additional troubleshooting steps provided on the other thread? If you did, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to help you. However, our team has been getting a lot more tickets than anticipated so it may take some time before they’re able to get back to you.