Ludia Forums

New update removed me from VIP?

Booted up the game and it’s recommending I try VIP, which I should already be.

Edit: upon clicking on join VIP I receive an error, a cancelled payment screen, then VIP option disappears and I’m VIP again. Restarting the game sometimes works as well.

It’s a very odd bug.

2 Likes

Same for me. I’m supposed to have VIP until October 2nd. But no VIP here for me. Please fix this!

this needs a support ticket!

1 Like

Same here. Not cool.

Hey everyone, it definitely sounds like you shouldn’t be seeing this screen when you’re already VIP members… Can you reach out to support+forums@ludia.com so that our team can take a closer look and figure out why this is occurring? Remember to include your support key in the email so they can find you more quickly in their system!

1 Like

Done, I hope it gets resolved soon!

Same here.

Since it is happening to EVERYONE just fix it.

2 Likes

Same thing has happened to me. My VIP status is gone even though It should be active.

My VIP status comes and goes.

Ours doing the same on 3 accounts. Start app, no VIP, start again VIP back.

Same happened to me, click on the purchase VIP tab in settings it re allocates it to your account.

I went as though to repurchase and it found account , said already paid for this month your next payment will be …
When I was due to pay again

Same with mine

Not sure I want to try that as I pay via the Play store and now using an iphone so when I click through I get the fingerprint option to pay via apple.

I get that message a few times a day.
I’m premium
What does it mean?

I get that same message every time I log in.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: VIP goes away or says it’s a trial VIP

Area is was found in: General game use

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open game, VIP off (blue ring around level)
Step 2 - close/reopen game and VIP on but says its a trial
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every 2 or 3 times game is opened.

What type of device are you using: Galaxy S8+ or S9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

So the latest update made it stable, now there is a continual “Special Offer” and an unclaimable free VIP crate.

Mine did the same