Ludia Forums

New update ; thoughts

What a glorious day :confused:
Shoutout to the dev team for this new update ; that contains NO bug fixes for alpha while almost every alpha is bugged , still.
And hooray we get more adds so y’all can make more money of our backs :joy:
Also I’m very pleased to see y’all managed to kill another elite dragon , wich is impressive after ruining the first tbh ! Chapo for that .

Maybe y’all should have calculated the spirit in a proper manner before releasing this dragons , now many spend time and resources to get spirit dragons and again you will balance after making MORE money of our backs

Thanks so much for all of this , rlly appreciate it , have a great day team !

3 Likes

@Ned can you explain this part please ? Does it mean 1 use per turn (per dragon) or 1 use per turn (no matter how many dragons have their spirit filled you will have to choose 1 and use his spirit) ?!?

3 Likes

Hey @Goran_Belobrajdic, one use per turn (per dragon).

3 Likes

The Skrill and the other spirit dragons are not useless just because they can no longer be looped. I think it’s right that this is fixed.
We have a German clan family and since everyone can loop, provided the dragons are there, nobody asks for help. In the end, clans have become superfluous thanks to the Loop Team. Anyone who has this team can make their own clan. Is that the whole point of the game or the clans?
In the arena only the stones have to pass and you will be looped flat. I don’t think that’s right. As I said before, the spirit dragons are not useless. Shattermaster with 3 strong hits and the ability lock is still a top dragon. Only that you can’t create a loop anymore.
Sorry for the english. It was translated with google.

3 Likes

If they had calculated correctly like I said in my original post this “balancing wouldn’t be Needed to begin with.
Also the loop could have been broken by nerfing one single dragon , So this nerf of all spirit dragons basically makes no sense to me.
And skitter lost a lot of power due to this change … no other way To put it :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Not many people were able to level up skitter anyway since there was no chance to get the 3rd copy of that dragon except for the draft with less than 1% chance :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Great argument :laughing: yeah it’s almost unavailable and soo super special because of that and it’s power . So let’s take power away , that makes sense for an Elite dragon :woman_facepalming:t2:
Not me but some paid a lot of money to buy a copy and then even more spend a lot of ruines on draft me included , but hey since YOU couldn’t get a copy who cares right :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Well, you had a choice to invest tons of money or runes into a dragon that is oped and as a result eventually will get nerfed as many other oped dragons like sawmaw, shifty or MM were nerfed or not to invest… now you are upset because you could not foresee it coming?

2 Likes

Upset ? Are you okee ? You was clear in your first reaction you don’t care wich is fine by me .
But I see no point , after you reacted in the first the place with a “great” argument to discus my topic any further with you .

Have a great day :raised_hand:t3:

1 Like

You are obviously upset enough to go on the forum and start this thread :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Let’s keep it civil and on-topic.

3 Likes

Again great argument :wink: and have a great day @Military_Jane :laughing:

1 Like

@Ned is this normal ?

After watching the vid I can’t speed my breed :eyes:

1 Like

My feedback on this update is 100% positive. It’s been hard to find new players that want to play a lot that are fair, and for a long time certain alliances have cheated to overgrowth of clans. In FGA we’re pleased to find Ludia is finally taking steps to return fairness to the game, the players annoyed were just relying on the loops on their everyday game (clans, even Arena). I’m also grateful for the new button for events, no accidental resets anymore, and the new Arena instructions that are making stuff clearer for players and they get confused less. No issue with the ads, so long as they don’t bug. I just hope this update won’t bug the game… we’re experiencing some crashes… And the bugs have been a huge issue in the 2-3 years I’ve been playing, as has been lack of thinking ahead on Ludia’s side for some of the abilities and features, making rebalances necessary after new released ones. Thanks for your time:)

4 Likes

You should stop making accusations it makes your own alliance look bad , don’t you realize that ?
All that bitterness will chase players away from FG .
Go spread you accusations somewhere else and not on my post please , thank you very much … since you know very well that my dmg and roster was wayyy up before the loopteam and spirit teams were ever released period.

1 Like

the implementation of spirit gain checking is very bad. it takes a lot of time and destroying smoothness of the battle.

It should be fix very soon

6 Likes

I agree with you , there’s a fraction of delay due to that in alpha battles and I received many complaints from members the game is slower as a whole to them (

Why implement more before fixing old and known bugs … this ridles me .
Especially since this could have been prevented first place , second could have been solved in a different manner .
Inflicting one dragon instead of many and overal gameplay .

4 Likes

I agree, the delay is really annoying and the opposing team doesn’t seam to have it as they attack first. What I can’t understand is how you can match a team and it doesn’t matter what speed rating your dragons are. You can have a fast and moderate same colour but your moderate triggers first? Also especially with purple dragons slow and moderate can trigger together? But all dragons are slower than the opposing team in Thaw Fest?

4 Likes

TOTALLY AGREE. Plus, now when Val LF (Skitterbugs, etc) would have NORMALLY lit up twice in a turn on something like a story mode or scale quest, she’s SHUT DOWN, and you have to take YET another SET OF HITS from the AI’s, so you essentially double you chances of dying just to get through the level. The only reason I was still playing was to get through the story mode once. Honestly, there are better games with less frustration on Playstation.

2 Likes

Yes very true …

Last alpha battle … crinch *

But PS also has lots of frustrating games to offer tho :joy::joy: with a lot of dying involved :sob::rofl:

1 Like