New update what?

And repeat that’s all I get

Hey there, @Jaycanterbury1980, sorry to hear you’re having trouble updating the game. Can you try fully closing your Store and then relaunching it? Sometimes, this is necessary so that the update will appear. If that doesn’t help, however, don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so that they can take a closer look - remember to include your support key in the email so that they can help you more quickly!

Done that… closed everything down restarted my phone everything… I’m still getting the same thing

I can’t connect as I don’t have a email account anymore

Hey Jaycanterbury1980, could you try tapping on the “Updates” tab on the lower right corner of your app store, then swipe/hold down the screen, so it refreshes, and then see if the update is available?

1 Like

Sorry just getting a bit egged off… I’ve done everything I just keep getting the same thing

I’m sorry that didn’t work, Jaycanterbury1980, and I’m not really sure why there isn’t an update in your app store. However, the update might appear on its own in the store later on.

In the meantime, if you’re able to acquire an email account, please reach out to our support team through the email address provided by John, so our team could take a closer look at this for you.

I don’t know. My internets fine otherwise I wouldn’t be on here… giving up for tonight… Ned maybe you can contact them

And thank you JASON whoever you are