Ludia Forums

New version crashes on iOS (iPhone X)

The latent version .1.17 crashes all the time. If you go away from the app and come back, crash. Switch from you team to the map and try to launch, crash.

Most seen error is “there is an update restart needed”.

Tried to reset the phone several time, game etc. Nothing works, game is unplayeble at the moment. A friend jas exactly the same problems.

When Will this be fixed?

1 Like

All other type of iphone have the same problems :frowning: we must restart to play again. Sometimes we loose because our apps is crash :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Is iT possible for you Guys to reply? You have time for new content but not to build a werking app?

Me and my friend has the iPhone SE and have no problems with it crashing but still get the occasional bug in battling or viewing one of our created dinosaurs.

Yup, this is happening on 1.7 version for iPod. especially during launch or battle or just every 1 minute for IOS. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

IPhone XR, iOS 12.3 JWA version 1.7.30
Except for the map turning up empty quite a lot, no freezing issues

@Michael_Goddard, and @Poezzzie.

The game is currently under maintenance right now, could you let me know if you’re still having issues after the maintenance is over? :slight_smile:

Will it help iPhone 6 too? Game crashes going from screen to screen and often when drone loading.

1 Like

Yup! Will do

Still having issues even on 1.7.33. It actually got worse. Game is almost unplayable 90% of the time. Using iphone 6. Crashes mostly during drone animation when darting. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having issues, @Val_Orfin. Could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information?

same for me on iPod