Ludia Forums

New VIP Benefits

Start at this point and read the rest:

3 Likes

In the other thread (Announcements), it was stated that VIPs should have only started with 2 slots, not 3.

The 3rd is for 6mo. 4th for 9mo.

2 Likes

Oh boy, we’re gong to have a lot of upset VIP members when we don’t get anything this month. Honestly it wouldn’t be a huge disappointment since we get a ton of the other two from daily missions, but SDNA is so hard to come by, every little bit helps.

2 Likes

You can get more from modded PvP lol. Honestly SDNA site needs a buff.

3 Likes

Really overall these VIP buildings are a bit of a disappointment, and honestly I wouldn’t consider them all that big an improvement over the base membership. Food factory, Instant Recovery (this one is particularly silly, should refresh every day IMO), let alone the buggy Instant Lab we got that so far has just resulted in longer waits to get my creatures back than using the normal Lab would have taken. Not that I mind getting some additional benefits, but would these make me decide one way or the other on being a VIP member? Definitely not.

1 Like

The SDNA lab had the biggest potential of them all, but the amounts are so low and you can’t double up/triple up the same type of SDNA, the end result sort of makes it a joke.

4 Likes

I just hope that theres no bugs with the instant hatchery, that buildings a game changer for me and one I’m most looking forward too hatching all the tourney creatures I’ve received over the past 6 months

1 Like

Tbh I would prefer it if you could choose just 1 but recieve say 25 of it rather than 5 of each of them

4 Likes

100 really is what it should be. Month 1 5 SDNA? Fine. Make upgrade two 50 SDNA. Upgrade three 100.

Eventually it will be 15 per slot which will equate to 5,475 of each SDNA you select over time (1 year), it adds up X 4 slots. Now it would be great if we could select more than one of any single type to direct it’s benefit to specific area we are working on thats the equivalent of a bit more than 8 Diplosuchus if that’s one of the ones you choose.

If it was 100 a day that would be enough for 2 Diplosuchus every 14 days. That is just too high and would throw off any perceived balance for SDNA.

3 Likes

people who grind pvp modded can easily get more than that a day. you’re paying real money, so there should be bigger benefits (im a non vip so idk why i am saying this). nerf the number of slots a bit and it should be fine.

1 Like

And i love those 2 new decorations. It will be interesting to see if they are 1-time only unlocks (as you only can get 1 in your park), or if they’ll be added to the VIP-only decoration packs (like the clocktower, mr DNA).

Either way they are 2 beautiful decorations.

4 Likes

The big allure for VIP is really the double loyalty points being numero uno, and then the VIP battles, then the custom trades. The buildings a distant fourth. The food factory one in particular that requires 200 db to upgrade and it’s not that much more food. At first I was pretty psyched about the extra tournament s…but there hasn’t been one in a while, which is pretty disappointing…the silver rewards and bronze are useless at this point to me other than obtaining lp and SDNA.

Looks like they are trying to solve your revenue tower problem with some revenue of their own:

6 Likes

I’ll keep tapping the dinosaurs and buildings. Keen eye though. I missed that completely.

2 Likes

It’s a decoration…

1 Like

Didn’t know that