New Wild Card

So was in the lab, and one of my clanmates accidentally said Pyrolyth instead of Purrolyth. And it got me thinking," But what if that existed?" So here we go!

Possible design:
Pyroraptor Body, with a thicker snout and arms. Armor plates on the back, legs, and arms. The feathers on the body are a dark blue, with the head turning to a yellow-orange coloration.

Possible Description:
The Pyrolyth likes to hunt in shallow waters, and its coloration helps it out. At carcasses, there seems to be a pecking order for who gets the best meats. Pyrolyth has been seen fighting Utahraptors for territory, though this is likely due to them being very similar in physical characteristics.

4 Likes

I made the pyrolyth!

6 Likes

It looks like if the characters in among us grew some body mass. I like the picture.

3 Likes

Thank you! I was trying to make it look like a really thick raptor.

3 Likes

Yes. It is basically a utah with armor.

3 Likes

I like the stats, they are cool

1 Like

Thanks! Anything you dislike?

There is nothing to be disliked, it’s Nice and cool

1 Like

Here’s my take on this:

Needs speed buff by a little bit, maybe 127 as it is a raptor.
High Pounce into distracting rampage or impact and run
Slight crit buff to 15%
Armor should be 0 as it is raptor
No escape into on escape rampage

Just a few minor changes, here’s the final product:

1 Like

On escape comes from nowhere, so no. Distracting rampage can combo with Ferocious strike, but I wanted the Distraction turn 1 damage. The speed buff I can see. The heal got worse, but I can live with it.

It looks great! The healing shield is really cool. I wonder if that could/should be a priority move though?

1 Like

The heal also shields, so that’s why I made it a wild card.

Lol I just noticed that, and updated my original comment. Looks great!

1 Like

It might be good as a priority. It would be currently the only group heal with it. It seems like a good addition!

1 Like

Hmm that’s true. I guess having it affect the whole group AND shield might be giving it too much if it had priority. I was just thinking that most group shields are priority. But then again, sometimes attacking after the boss is an advantage in itself. Though with that speed, that might not happen often.

1 Like

Currently, if not speed up or boss decelerated, it would attack after Pyrritator, Indo, Smilonemys.

1 Like