New YouTube channel check it out πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my YouTube channel with the jwa community! On this channel I share my personal struggle through this game​:scream: the ups and the downs in PVP battling​:muscle::muscle:, also I will post tournament battles :+1:. Please check it out, also comment on the videos if you like them or post suggestions on what I could have done better on some of my failed attempts…:pleading_face:
I look forward to hearing from you :smiley::smiley:

12 Likes

Hope it works out!

Also Nice seeing a fellow aviary YouTuber instead of Gyro and shores

3 Likes

Should i really make a YT channel

I’m at lockwood estates with far lower level dinos than usual (max lvl 20, i keep fighting 22-24)

3 Likes

I def think so! Your videos can help others who may be struggling, and you can benefit from constructive feedback on your videos :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks​:blush::blush: Please check it out and let me know what you think :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum! Added a subscribe to your channel, looking forward to seeing it grow :smile:

4 Likes

hi everyone . everyone who wants to team up and make an strong youtube group , replay my comment or dm Sbrandom#4174 on dis cord

also welcome . hope you grow :handshake::+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! So nice to hear support. Take care and look forward to hearing from you in the comments! :+1:

1 Like

Lol I’m currently making a real game in unity

Don’t have much time to play :frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry you don’t have much time to play, good luck with your creation!

1 Like

Good luck with your channel! I have thought about it but not sure if i could handle all the issues harassment of being a β€œgamer grl”

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support and feedback :blush::blush: