Ludia Forums

New YouTube series: Jurassic Multi Fusion

I have made the first video of a new YouTube series where hybrids in Jurassic World Alive gets multi fused the maximum amount of times!

First out is a level 25 Procerathomimus, who got leveled up and then some…!

3 Likes

Episode 2! This time Brontolasmus needs to get in shape for the tournament :muscle:

4 Likes

A Legendary creature gets multi fused to get the necessary DNA to unlock a new Unique! Watch to find out which :wink:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the Unique, Arvid. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, Ned! Don’t know if I could have it on my team any time soon though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oof that’s rough one… although I age. A theory on it.

1 Like

Hey, no problem! My goal is to try and unlock all the creatures, so it’s always nice to get a new dino. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In the fourth episode of Jurassic Multi Fusion; the YouTube series where hybrids in Jurassic World Alive gets multi fused the maximum amount of times; the minimum amount of DNA from 250 multi fusions seems to be confirmed! This time one million coins is saved up for a legendary terror bird and a bonus bird get their DNA fused and gets leveled up. Check it out!
1 Like

Gadies and lentlemen, episode 5 is here! A wounding trio gets multi fused and life finds a way for a new creature!

1 Like

I’m glad to see someone doing this. My new strategy is to only fuse x250 for all my dinosaurs because it seems like the best way to level up quickly. All are mid or late 20’s and so very close to 30. I only boost and level what I use.

1 Like

It sure seems smartest! Only thing is that you need to be really patient, especially about uniques where you first need to fuse the legendary two-three times before doing the legendary. And it is pretty difficult to get a hold of the creatures that is exclusive

Yeah, it just seems better than saving up for an individual fuse six times just to get 10, 10, 30, 20, 50 when you need 1,200. Even lower multi-fusions are only giving you 120 or so.

1 Like

Seems like we’re guaranteed much better odds with the 250 fuses :grin::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Yeah it was just a test, but I tested and got 5,930 on a Rare and 2,170 on a Legendary. Go x250 multi-fusion.

1 Like

You got 2170 on a 250 multi fusion?:scream:
I’ve never gotten less than 5000. No matter rarity.

Really? I thought it made sense that the higher the rarity the lower in the thousands. From videos I’ve watched Legendary and Unique are always 2,000 and 1,000 and Rare and Common are like 5,000-6,000 I’ve never seen higher than 6,800 personally. I’m hopeful though about a 5,000 multi-fusion for x250 on Unique and Legendary for me.

1 Like

As seen in my videos my legendaries got over 5000. Haven’t gotten to uniques yet though. So that will be interesting to see.