- When the season resets, can I still spend my medals or will they all disappear?
- Will the 5* Deathgripper be rotated out with the season?
- When fighting in the arena and there’s a dragon in the front line you really don’t like, would you rather smash it fast before it does too much damage or avoid it so its spirit doesn’t fill?
- When the enemy dragon in the back fills up the spirit meter and then does nothing for the next 3 turns, is that a glitch or is there a mechanic I don’t know about?
- In Empires & Puzzles, missing targets with my tiles gives me more mana. Is there any mechanic like that in this game?
- Is there a tier list anywhere for 3* & 4* dragons, or does nobody care enough about those?
1, you can keep the medals.
2, it has been there since arena comes out so I don’t think so.
3, you can try both strategy and see which works better with you. I don’t know what’s your team and what is the nasty enemy dragon.
4, I think it’s some mechanism.
5, I think you mean spirit?
6, I don’t know and I don’t care. And you should know that we can hardly agree on the tier list for 5* dragons.