Ludia Forums

Newer Players, More Dino Variety

So the last two battles I had played, I was surprised not to be met by some level 15+ Sinoceratops.

With now having alliance mission dino’s changing every two weeks… or suppose to be, the new, new players are growing a bigger variety of creatures which is going to make playing my 2nd account in one of the lower arena’s more fun. I don’t have to plan for those over leveled boosted, slowing, 75% stunning Sino’s that seem to land those stuns 100% of the time.

When I’m messing around with throwing different teams together, I tend to get stomped on by the former alliance mission rewards. Now as time goes on here, those players should be moving up the ranks and I should be getting matched to the newer players who did not play during that time of the same rewards for 3 months. This means more variety…finally.

I do see the last three weeks rewards in some of the new, young alliance members teams but those will stop growing now for the new rewards we should be getting every two weeks.

For those in the mid to upper arenas, it’s going to be a while before you see too much change. As of now the new, new players are just getting up into the player level 10 range who started playing this game in the last 4 to 6 weeks.

This is a good sign. I can’t believe it took Ludia 6 months to fix the missions though.

1 Like

Lower arena has more variety for sure.