Ludia Forums

[News] Disney Wonderful Worlds | Level Freeze Bug (Update - 10/26/21)

** UPDATE ** (10/26/21)

Hello Parkitects,

We’re happy to announce that the Level Freeze bug has been fixed in the latest patch!
Please make sure to update your game to the latest version (1.9.34) from your respective app store.
We’re aware that some Parks have been affected by this issue.
Thus, we will send a compensation gift to all players via in-game mail shortly!

As always, we invite you to contact our Support team at support+disney@ludia.com (and include your Support Key) if you require assistance or find another bug.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we hope to see your dream Park flourish in Disney Wonderful Worlds!

** Original Post **

Hello Parkitects,

It has come to our attention that some players are experiencing occasional freezes while attempting or completing Levels.

As our Park Engineers are investigating the situation, we invite those affected by it to contact our Support team at support+disney@ludia.com along with your Support Key.
You should find your Support Key either in the game title screen or by tapping the settings menu (gear icon) located in the upper-right section of your Park interface.

This will greatly help our Park Engineers to fix this issue and provide a better gaming experience for everyone!.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

** UPDATE **
Please note that our Park Engineers are currently working on a patch to address this issue.
We will provide more information as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Do you know if this patch also address the level freeze after completing the level?

I can send in info if necessary, but the short version of it is that I completed level 172, and the game soft locked. I could tap the items on the board, but nothing worked. I also had Tinkerbell’s prizes unlocked at max, which I’ll have to work towards again.

Hello @Delta,
Yes, this patch addresses this issue!

I had the exact same issue with a different level. Hoping to have the level I passed and the Tinkerbell prizes added back after this patch.

Level 65 constantly freezes on me and doesn’t allow me to proceed. I have sent screenshots and my support key via the app contact us option. I have wasted power ups that I earned a few times. I have the most up to date app on my iPhone.

Howdy Howdy,

My little brother loves this game and I believe is encountering this same issue on level 196. I will let him know there is a patch being rolled out but I wanted to see if 196 is covered by the patch as well.

Wash your hands & take it easy,

Gage

FreeZing on 225 multiple times for me. Have force quit and still having same issue. Have very the level multiple times and then it just locks.

Don’t worry mate, the game is doomed already , it has 2.8/2.9 reviews on google play store :sweat_smile:
Such a loss for a game which had lot of potentials, but incredibly bad support

Hello, @Viper81481,
Welcome to the Official Forums of Disney Wonderful Worlds!
We do apologize for the situation.
Level 65 is also part of the Level Freeze bug mentioned above and should be fixed in the upcoming patch.
Please note that Support usually takes 5 business days to reply due to the sheer volume of requests.
Thank you for your understanding.

Hello @Gage,
Thank you for spreading the news, and hope that your little brother enjoys the game!
The patch will also cover Level 196 since the Level Freeze bug is usually present when Waffles are objectives.

Hello @David_Zlatic,
Level 225 will also be addressed in the patch since the Level Freeze bug is usually present when Waffles are objectives.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

I am having a lot of issues with Level 300. It constantly freezes either if I fail or complete the level.

Hello @D3Z,
Have you updated your game to the latest version (1.9.34)?
It should fix the Level Freeze issue in your game.

1 Like