Ludia Forums

[News] Disney Wonderful Worlds | Pre-Registration Gifts

It’s finally here, Parkitects!
You’ve pre-registered and have been with us every step of this incredible journey, patiently waiting and eagerly awaiting. Now the time has come, and the game has arrived!

DWW_Forums_Pre-Registration1

Thanks to all the wonderful players like yourself, we’ve reached, and even surpassed, our goal for pre-registrations.

You’ve done so marvelously, it’s only fitting you receive your well-deserved rewards, as promised.

Upon launching the game, and after completing the tutorial, you may spot a magical envelope at the top right of your screen. This is your mailbox!

And its presence means only one thing - you’ve got mail and your gifts are waiting to be claimed!

If you don’t spot the mail straight away, don’t worry, there are lots of posts to deliver, it should arrive within the week!

Also, important to note that the Minnie Statue and Fantasyland Mickey will be available for FREE once you reach that part of the game, therefore these two gifts will not be included in the mailbox.

5 Likes

Hey! I downloaded the game on Tuesday and have already been playing. I have not seen or received an envelope with my items. What do I need to do?

Hi there melbelle! You can reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com if you don’t get anything within the week and they’ll look into it for you. Thanks!

1 Like

How does the app know that we were on the preorder? I am, but the login options are apple and FB only and I am pretty sure that I pre-reg-Ed with my Gmail that is not connected to either. I logged in as a guest but there was no way I saw to link my email. :woman_shrugging:t4:

Hi Solonsendi! Feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com and they’ll check things out for you.

Mi teléfono no es compatible con el juego, que puedo hacer?

Translated from Spanish

My phone is not compatible with the game, what can I do?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

my phone is not compatible with the application what can I do?

Waited for a while for the New App to released on Thursday October 7th,2021

I haven’t claimed my pre registration gift at all, there is no boosters or 4k gems

Hello there,
We’re sorry that your phone is not compatible with the game.

Please consult our device Information FAQ section for more information about the minimum requirements of a device to run the game. Hope this helps!

Hello there,

You should receive your Pre-Registration rewards by the end of the week.
If you still haven’t received your rewards by then and have completed the necessary steps in the communication, please contact our Support team at support+disney@ludia.com.
They’ll be able to assist you.
Please make sure to include your Support Key as well! It should be located either in the game title screen or in the in-game settings menu (gear icon located near the resource indicator.)
Thank you!