[News] Issue with Iguanodon / Gryposuchus Tournament | Feb 02

Hello All,
It has come to our attention, that some players have seen one of their tournaments disappear this morning. We are unsure of the cause but believe it has to do with having two active tournaments at the same time and have taken the following steps.

1. The Iguanodon tournament has been postponed and will run from Monday, Feb 07, 2022 - Wednesday, Feb 09, 2022 (technically 8 am ET Thursday, 10th)

2. We will see if players whose Gryposuchus tournament disappeared reappears with this change by tomorrow morning.

If you are affected, please close the game and reopen and let us know if the Gryposuchus Bracketed Tournament reappears for you.

1. If the Gryposuchus tournament fails to return, tomorrow morning we will reset everyone’s progress and send out compensation for lost progress in the tournament.

Apologies and thank you for your understanding.
JW Team

16 Likes

Closing and reopening my game did not cause the tournament to reappear for me. I’d probably advise people not put too much effort into the tournament today if there’s a likely reset coming tomorrow.

2 Likes

now its not on weekend its going to be so annoying(the igua one)

1 Like

Now both tournament’s are gone neither of them are showing up

A mi no me sale ni el torneo de Gryposuchus ni el torneo de Iguanodon.

Mod Edit:

Translated from Spanish

I don’t get the Gryposuchus tournament or the Iguanodon tournament.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

English please

I have rebooted, open and closed the game several times, amd the tournament is no longer showing up for me. I am frustrated, I made a morning run to the top of Dominator with about 550 trophies, amd apparently that progress will be lost.

I would like to ask if Ludia’s test team ever tests anything.
But I already know the answer: “What is a test team? We do not need one, we have you”

7 Likes

Yo it says that the gryposuchus tournament is tomorrow is that intentional or is it not ment to be like that

2 Likes

i also hawe tournament from tomorow

Exactly! And also: i just can’t wait to start testing that highly anticipated Update 57 when it comes out…
That should be funny or maybe even funnier than all those recent updates… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Whoa, quite a lot happened when I was not around.

Oh boy. :neutral_face: I hope that this compensation will effect the ones who were planning to start the second day.

It was one big hectic day. But now I’m glad that I haven’t give it a try with my mediocre noobs while I had to push hard anyways. Would’ve been sooo very frustrated if I had a progression by the current squad of mine.

Really sorry for all of you guys with the effort. :blue_heart:

Sadly, these twin tournaments are always a problem. Somehow.

7 Likes

Hello community manager, I’m a JP player and report the symptom. I could participate in the gryposuchus tournament last night (JST) and reached to the Dominator. However the tournament is showing as “COMING SOON” now. I lost the progress in the tournament due to the issue. Regards,

1 Like

Welcome to the club @HIROKITO!

It seems global, better wait tomorrow morning. :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I had mine until at least 2:30 pm EST, now I get the pic below.

1 Like

I made it to 150 trophies only to see the tournament disappear.

On re-starting the game, I got 2500 LP and the tournament looks to start later today.

Luckily my roster would have cooled down by then.

It will be interesting to see if I get the same matches again.

1 Like

How do you plan to compensate this, Ludia. A lot of my creatures will still be in cooldown when the tournament restarts today.

6 Likes

The LPS were appreciated but I still want to know what ludia will do about the issue. It should be extended thru Monday or the trophy count adjusted.

In JWTG, the early worms are for the birds. :pensive:

1 Like

OK, so Gryposuchus tournament has been restored - but why there are no S-DNA awards for entering higher Leagues?
As we have been forced to start with tournament from beginning (regardless of the progress we’ve made), I can’t see the reason why S-DNAs would be excluded from re-started run?

1 Like