Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | 2.3 Update Fixes & Known Issues

6ac05fd393c8399d6d40b430d5fdd4a21886e89c_2_690x255

Hi DPG members,

Our team became aware of several issues following the 2.3 update and have resolved most of them as of December 2nd with some additional issues still under investigation. The 2.3 Fixes and Known Issues List is Below:

FIXED:

• Phorusaura’s Delayed Rampage & Run | This was a Release Notes error. Delayed Rampage & Run will remain.
  • Megistotherium’s Rending Takedown | This was a Release Notes and game error. The creature will have Rending Attack instead.
  • Trykosaurus Attack Reduced
  • SideFlap is now behaving as described in the Release Notes.
  • Group Accelerate Cunning Strike not behaving correctly.
  • Short-Range Creature’s “Where To Find” Details

KNOWN ISSUES:

• Pink Texture in Arena 10 (Aviary)
  • Profiles showing incorrect Stat values when reviewing their creatures

We do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences experienced and we truly do appreciate everyone’s feedback and reports. Should you come across any issues that have not been reported, please contact our support team at support+alive@ludia.com with your game Support Key for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and happy playing!

26 Likes

So the tryko nerf was intentional, weird

No, Tryko has been fixed. At least right now?..

2 Likes

The tryko nerf wasn’t technically intentional, they reverted the attack reduction and so tryko’s attack remains at 1600 attack instead of being reduced to 1550.

2 Likes

Kinda wish it did actual damage like it did at first, given how poor Poukidac is.

Other than that, glad to see Tryko being fixed.

16 Likes

I wish 300 HP Smilonemys nerf was a Release Notes error as well :pensive:

16 Likes

Thanks for the patch! However I want my aviary’s water cleaned :laughing:

3 Likes

Any updates on the limit on the number of specific wild creatures we can dart? It seems to be associated with short-range spawns as far as we can tell.

Uhhhh…. Limit on wild Creatures?!

22 Likes

YAY, victory

6 Likes

A wise decision. Thank you very much. Now also consider removing that nonsense bleed resistance from Thor

8 Likes

They didn’t fix Smilonenys? I retire :smiley:

Where’s the buff on my boi Glyptodon?

1 Like

He must become stronger. He must grow in power

1 Like

This is…fine, I guess.

I’d still reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallly like to see something on the wild creature limit though.

Ludia won’t charge the short range mechanic’s I had a email saying basically they are part of the game, they don’t see a issue with them.

To be honest, I haven’t needed to bleed or have been bled when it comes to Thora.

Maybe once when the opponent Thyla tried to bleed then we both were like oh yeah. He won still so not much of a buff. Kinda like giving Taunt resistance to Apato.

What about the glitches and lags? My dino attacks then the hit number delays. Game freezes…Newer phone and I never had an issue before the update. Sometimes it’s near unplayable.

Have you fixed the problem where the game is unplayable on iPhone? (Jerkiness, spontaneous phone reboots, massive power drain, etc.)

Looks like u need a new phone as was stated on the other thread you made .

@Eugene @Ned
Putting to your attention that velosrhacos never got the hp buff as stated in the patch notes as well.