Hi DPG members,
Our team became aware of several issues following the 2.3 update and have resolved most of them as of December 2nd with some additional issues still under investigation. The 2.3 Fixes and Known Issues List is Below:
- Phorusaura’s Delayed Rampage & Run | This was a Release Notes error. Delayed Rampage & Run will remain.
- Megistotherium’s Rending Takedown | This was a Release Notes and game error. The creature will have Rending Attack instead.
- Trykosaurus Attack Reduced
- SideFlap is now behaving as described in the Release Notes.
- Group Accelerate Cunning Strike not behaving correctly.
- Short-Range Creature’s “Where To Find” Details
- Pink Texture in Arena 10 (Aviary)
- Profiles showing incorrect Stat values when reviewing their creatures
We do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences experienced and we truly do appreciate everyone’s feedback and reports. Should you come across any issues that have not been reported, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your game Support Key for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and happy playing!