Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | 2.9 Login Issue

Good morning DPG members,

After a tough few days for everyone, we’d like to announce that a fix for the 2.9 login issue is here!
The team is working with our partners to get the update available to all stores as soon as humanly possible. The fix will be available through downloading the latest version update made available on the stores! (Latest version is 2.9.29)

That being said, we would like to extend a big thank you to the many players that reached out through our various channels to assist in reporting the issue and their experiences. It was through this assistance that the team was able to narrow down the specific cause and determine the final solution.

We will update this thread once a compensation plan has been fully set and released.

Update - 8/11/21

• A global Compensation Mail will be sent to all players on August 11th, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. This mail will expire on August 23rd, 2021 at 10:00 AM ET.
  • The September 3rd, 2021 Cash Tournament will be converted to a x2 Multiplier for Alliance Points.

Thank you for your continued support!

102 Likes

Thank you for the effort!

9 Likes

its-been84years-titanic

39 Likes

Great news! We look forward to hearing what compensation you’ll offer.

16 Likes

Thank you for the update on this matter. Hope everyone will be happy playing again and having those missed days rewarded properly.

8 Likes

And will the players who could enter the game be compensated but before doing so we could not enter for 4 days in my case?

9 Likes

I will wait 1 millón coins for the time that I can’t login in the game. Thx.

2 Likes

I prefer a boost reset/free refound event instead of hard cash :pray:t2:

7 Likes

benedict-cumberbatch-oh

7 Likes

FINALLY.
Feels like forever

1 Like

Boost reset/refund event should have happened outside of this issue. The resources players missed out on in the SEVEN days they have been locked out is massive. A refund/shuffle event doesn’t even scratch the surface of what they should be getting.

51 Likes

Why has it been so long since I've seen you? - Grumpy Cat | Make a Meme
I hope its coming back before the legendary sunday

3 Likes

6 days of being locked out of game…

18 attempts at exclusive rares Nasuto, Entelodon and Marsupial Lion.

9 attempts at exclusive epics Bumpy, Titanoboa and Allo2

1 attempt at Legendary Carbotoceratops, Alloraptor and Dilophoboa

15-30 Hadros Lux dna
15-30 Gorgotrebax dna
15-30 HydraBoa dna
15-30 Haast Maximus dna
15-30 Refrenantem dna
15-30 Ceramagnus dna
15-30 Mortem Rex dna
Approx 48 Scorpious dna
Approx 320 Megalonyx dna
Approx 145 Rex dna

Orange drops x 6
90k coins
240 cash
24 food
24 toys

Green drops x6
45k coins
60 cash
12 food
12 toys
36 Speed
36 Health
36 Attack

Daily dna
600 Antarctopelta

Dbi x 6
24 x Speed
24 x Health
24 x Attack

36x interactions

Battle strikes Wednesday–Tuesday

Bumpy emote in store
Medium Therapod scent in store.

Coolbox coins and fips x3
7.5k coins
15 Food
15 Toys
15 Interacts

6 days dna requests in game. Including 1x epic request on Sunday

390 cash from links

820 Tourney entry points
1000 bonus alliance points for 10 kills
8-10k coins tourney reward

(Have removed alliance incs as I’ve just managed to claim all of it l)

This is what I missed. I’m not a fool, I realise I will not be compensated to this level. But please don’t treat us like we are stupid. This is a lot of daily things we have missed.

57 Likes

I feel like they should at least give you what is quantitative. The boosts, coins and cash from the supply stops esp. Those are resources that are exact.

14 Likes

Game working again! Thank you!

Please be right with the compensations. We want all resources me have missed for a week! Apex DNA , coins, boosts, event DNA, antarcto DNA from daily missions…

6 Likes

Has the failure accept raid invites fixed yet ?

2 Likes

That means wil it be today,that we will be available to play???

3 Likes

Yeah today

2 Likes

Thanks for that :pray:

2 Likes

I know some people have already updated and are in the game now. Sounds like it’s live in both Apple and Android stores so you probably just need to go and get the update.

2 Likes