Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | 2.9 Login Issue

Not here yet,will be a good idea uninstall the game and reinstall again or better just wait for the update coming into the Apple Store ???

1 Like

And all the dna we missed from running scents…

2 Likes

Try this:
go to app store
click on little profile picture in top right corner to open account
drag down, and update should appear under “apps that need updating”

3 Likes

Thanks I will try that

The raid issue isn’t fixed on this end - keeps saying failure so that’s one thing which isn’t sorted

4 Likes

lol the math is real here :laughing:

2 Likes

Reinstalled the game (iOS) still stuck on 1/30 loading :frowning:

4 Likes

Yay, playtime! Thanks to the @moderators for baring the brunt of the community anger. Looking forward to a big packet of stuff in my game mail…

5 Likes

Wonder what this update will end up breaking? It’s not a Ludia update unless they mess something up :+1:

1 Like

The application don’t even appear on my App Store when I’m going into my profile?
Something is not right here

I’m not iOS but I think sometimes it takes a little bit for updates to be available in certain areas or countries. Hopefully you get it soon!

But what I mean is like I don’t have the application downloaded into my phone, don’t mean the update but the jwa app is nowhere to be seen

1 Like

Still isn‘t working for me. Still 1/30.

1 Like

Boost reset now that everyone can play again. We deserve it, you shifted half the creatures original intentions, you made Mortem an Apex Fierce lose to Hadros Lux an Apex Resilient. Diorajasaur does not allign with its original design, to slow and shield. Skoona is now way too powerful and the Deer is practically immortal.

2 Likes

I have been offline since the update so I am awaiting compensation as above :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Not there for me yet

1 Like

Remember too compensate Big time!

Some in my alliance still get on stuck on 1/30
When updated so yeah not a complete success

Anyone in uk have update yet