[News] Jurassic World Alive | 4th Anniversary Sweepstakes

Hey DPG members,

In celebration of the 4th anniversary, Jurassic World Alive wants to send you on a Universal Parks & Resorts vacation!

You could win a trip for four to either Universal Studios Hollywood or Universal Orlando Resort! Runners-up could win a physical mystery box with Jurassic World branded items and Jurassic World Alive in-game rewards! You don’t want to miss out, enter now Jurassic World Alive - Sweepstakes! #JWA4thYearAlive

No Pur. Nec. 18+. U.S. and Canada only (excl. RI and QC). Ends 06/30. T&Cs Apply. Sponsor: Jam City, Inc. Read rules: Jurassic World Alive - Rules - Sweepstakes 4th Anniversary Celebration

2 Likes

Ewwww, me, me, me! :wave:

2 Likes

Hope there is something for a whole lot of the community who are not residents of US and Canada.

15 Likes

Yea most people aren’t even qualified to join not only do you have to be American but also 18+

1 Like

Link on sweepstakes page doesn’t work. :cry:

404 - not found

https://www.jurassicworldalive.com/sweepstakes/4thAnniversaryCelebration.php

1 Like

…Really? I mean, the grand prize, sure, but why not separate the trip from the in-game prizes and have two contests?

1 Like

Yeah. So, they don’t qualify for the in game rewards as well? Hope the team clarifies this. Looks pretty biased.

As other people say, the prizes for the draw within the game should be separated and players from all over the world have the opportunity.

4 Likes

Global game but limited to North America.

1 Like

Couldn’t you make it so people that can’t get the trip get something else.

1 Like