[News] Jurassic World Alive | Albertospinos Rebalance

Hello DPG members!

Following our latest update, we’ve noticed through analysis that Albertospinos isn’t performing the way it should be in relation to its design intentions. Therefore, we are adjusting the creature’s Stats and Abilities.
The changes to Stats will be available in the game February 23rd, 2022.
The new ability will be available in the upcoming 2.14 Update.

These changes ensure that Albertospinos will meet its original design intentions. Here’s a sneak peek of the new ability, Merciless Alert, below!

Albertospinos

Attributes:

• Attack: 1200 to1450
  • Health: 3900 to 4200
  • Speed: 124 to 125
  • Critical Hit Chance: 10% to 15%

Resistances:

• Speed Decrease Resistance: 50% to 100%
  • Damage Over Time Resistance: 25% to 75%

Abilities:

• Lethal Swoop becomes Merciless Alert

MERCILESS ALERT

Secure. Target lowest HP: attack 1.5x, bypassing Armor. DoT 15% of target’s max HP 3 turns.

Threatened. Target lowest HP: attack 1x, bypassing Armor. DoT 30% of target’s max HP 3 turns. Automatic Swap.
Cooldown: 1.

Thanks for playing and fight on!

69 Likes

Wow! I am impressed. Nice change. Finally a fierce that matters and keep up with the meta. Well, atleast on paper. Let’s wait and see.

24 Likes

Cool changes. Sucks that i have to fight this in my alliance’s draft battle now

3 Likes

Is this ability replacing one or an additional one? Ignore me just re-read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is written in the announcement:
Lethal Swoop becomes Merciless Alert

2 Likes

Good work! Thank you for finally not only listening but doing something about it immediately. I love the changes and hope this makes it a viable creature to use.

5 Likes

I’m confused too. I have base 21. 3290/1136/125. The numbers are completely different and yes crit is already 15%.

Amazing. Now is Andrewtops performing according to your design intentions? How about Vexus?
I’ll take an Albertospinos buff, but let’s keep it going! :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

For those who would like to know how it’ll look like overall after it’s buff

Keep in mind, it never mentioned the cooldowns and delays for the move so I made an estimated guess from other moves it resembles

17 Likes

Base stats are lvl 26, not 21 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Finally, im glad to see such a cool dono is gonna be better

great buff to spinos

1 Like

Id mainly like to see the critical counter higher to at least 10%. Spinota has the critical impact which is 100% for that turn, so it makes more sense for it to be 10% so it is applied more. 5% barely does anything.

Otherwise im really glad the community was listened to and we didnt have to wait a year or something lol

4 Likes

A fellow eagles fan. I STILL can’t stand the fact that we’re stuck with zone defense.

Anyway, nice changes to Alberta.

2 Likes

Let’s gooo!

2 Likes

Nice buff, may consider it now as I don’t use Spino

2 Likes

Can I ask what delay and CD this new move will have?

4 Likes

This is actually a really nice change. Kudos to you guys for listening to the feedback and applying this change to make Albertospinos more viable.

8 Likes

I like Grylenken too but it’s balanced. A small buff could be fine but that would prob make it op or nearly op.

3 Likes

This will be great assuming it actually gets the buff advertised.

I say this because months and months since Mortem was given a buff ( ‘because it wasn’t performing as well at it should’ ) and roar would buff for two turns yet it still doesn’t.

So don’t hold your breath on this one!

7 Likes