[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Championship Reward Collections

So I have a full alliance and hit Tier 8/9. I have a second alliance that I am trying to grow as I find it the best way to recruit and promote good players. If I have two players in MY second alliance that score adequate scores similar to T8/T9 level and I decide to reward them with a Tier incubator they “deserve” instead of Tier 5/6. What is the issue? I’m not talking about letting hundreds of players in my alliance to collect rewards they didnt take part in. I’m talking about the two alliances that I run!

1 Like

Whats the max number of players allowed on an alliance?

It is 50 players

1 Like

50 I gotta write more to send

1 Like

I think that number speaks for itself on how many players should obtain the rewards of an alliance.

3 Likes

The issue is they didn’t earn it. If they want to earn those higher rewards, then they join an alliance that earns them and they contribute to those scores that get that higher tier. If you create a second alliance, then they are a separate entity from your first alliance. If someone “earns” higher rewards then you should move them to your higher alliance next season and that should be incentive enough.

3 Likes

Yeah it does

Couldn’t disagree with you more. I can’t put them in a full alliance but I want to keep them and not lose them to another alliance. Once I have a space I can move them up but not beforehand.

2 Likes

I agree that issue should be addressed also. As well as feeding each other points. I’m all for anything being addressed that isn’t fair and honest game play. This is a great start towards that. You can’t be grey in this. Any step towards honest play is a step in the right direction

The problem is that it was actually being exploited. Honestly, I would have been okay with the AC Incubator limit being 55 or something like that. The problem was there is alliances that literally let hundreds of people cycle through and that’s what they had to stop.

3 Likes

I also know from alliance that sold AC incubator for real money

So you’ve just contradicted your own point. Nobody that didn’t earn it in the alliance should collect but you would be happy with 55 players collecting!

More fool the idiot that bought it

Never we pride ourselves on fair and honest game play and hold ourselves to a high standard

1 Like

I think this thing is better than limited the alliance incubator to a number
This is more fair for all players.

I don’t agree with it being exploited the way it was. If this is the only way to fix it then so be it. I also know people can get kicked or removed before they can collect and that’s not fair either so I would honestly be okay with a little “wiggle room” on it. But obviously, this is how they feel was the best way to fix the other issues.

1 Like

People “earn” it other ways. A lot of people put a lot of time, for example, setting up and organizing all the level 20 sanctuaries that many people use. That is a lot of work. Lots of spreadsheets and lot of coordinating. I would argue that is more work than playing in the tournament. The increased rewards were used as an incentive to help.

2 Likes

Ive pointed this out to ludia. And asked them to change it a bit for players that get kicked out.

I think some people are getting flack/attacked for this because they are seen as being close to Ludia and “ratted” out others to get this changed. It didnt affect them, but they still felt the need to ask Ludia to change it.

My understanding was the original post that started this whole thing off mentioned a proposal to attempt to gather 50 players together that could take on the challenge of hitting T10 in 4 weeks not an exploit that was currently in practice.

1 Like