Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Donations Issue (01/13)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Some technical difficulties have caused some users to experience issues with their Alliance DNA Requests, Donations, and Messages.

These issues have now been fixed. Please restart your game to ensure you no longer experience the unwarranted cooldown and/or crash. A gift has also been sent to your mailbox and will be available in your mailbox until January 20th.
Should you continue to experience issues in regards to the Alliance, please send an email to support+alive@ludia.com with your Support Key.

Thanks again for your patience.

7 Likes

Thanks…

1 Like

Thanks for the cash

1 Like

Yea. I had a 24 hour Cooldown over a request where nothing was filled.

1 Like

why is the game down today I get error 10044 nothing I do works… its down since this morning

Hey there, @Mahida1707, I’m sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue - our team would be glad to provide some troubleshooting steps to get you back in the game, so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com. If you can remember to include your support key in the email, you’d really be helping us out!

I have reached out to them with no reply

Thank you.
That 24 hour things was bothersome.
Now, if only you guys could fix that problem, where we are donating to somebody, and while clicking on the donate tab the target of the donation shifts, and we donate something we don’t want to donate.

1 Like