Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Mission Reward Issue (March 29, 2021)

Hello DPG Members,

The team has received reports regarding the Alliance Mission Reward giving out the incorrect rewards upon completion. We are currently investigating the cause of this issue and that affected players will be compensated with the correct rewards.

Thank you for your understanding, and we will make sure to keep you updated as we work on resolving this issue!

03/30/2021 Update

Hello DPG Members,

The players that received the incorrect Alliance Mission rewards have been identified. In-game mails containing both sets of correct rewards will go out at March 30th, 2021 17:00 PM UTC. Players will have 7 days to collect the in-game mails before they expire.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced.

18 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you… Really apreciatte this

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response

But i have a question, will affected players like my self have to contact the support in order to recive the correct rewards,
or is there a way for you guys to check who actualy got the correct and who the incorrect rewards, and then give the correct rewards to those affected

3 Likes

Great, Thanks!

Thank you :slight_smile:

You just can’t do anything right the first time, can you?

5 Likes

Ik right??

Quick response this time. Getting better. Now if it can stop happening in the first place that would be great.

12 Likes

…so should we contact support? or is this being handled behind the scenes? I’d rather not trouble them if not, could someone confirm?

I havent experienced this untill today. When we get compensated will it say we missed it and it gives us the rewards. Or will it appear in our mail?

1 Like

No need to contact support!

9 Likes

thank you! i’ll let my alliance know!

Can someone fill me in on where the rewards will appear after compensation?

The correct rewards will appear in your in-game mail once the issue has been resolved.

4 Likes

Assumesd so👌 And what will happen to the mistaked dna

Yea great question…

Idk did i expalin it in a wierd way or something, but ok…
I mean ye they did answer it

Yea i assume so but bro there is quite a bit of jwa players imagine checking through all of them individualy