Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Mission Reward Issue (November 16, 2020)

6ac05fd393c8399d6d40b430d5fdd4a21886e89c_2_690x255

Hello DPG Members,

The Alliance Mission Rewards did not distribute accordingly this week. Regretfully, this cannot be fixed in-game so we will send the correct rewards to the affected players as soon as possible via in-game mail. If you believe you were affected but did not receive the corrected rewards after they’ve been sent out, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your game Support Key for further assistance.

Thank you for your understanding!

17 Likes

Thanks for the info :grin:

@Eugene
Will these rewards include any individual missions not claimed? I know some of my members hold back claiming, and some were also asleep when we hit level 10, even if they were full claimed up till they went to sleep, those who slept would have lost 3000coins and some HC.

6 Likes

when will they come

1 Like

When will this be happening? Annoyed to have missed out

What about those who wasted dbis, saved incubators, interacts, etc that were already used earlier today? Great that rewards will get fixed, but losing those things greatly impacts what ranks alliances will hit this week.

9 Likes

@Ned thank you for the heads up. I’m truly sorry all of this has to come down on your shoulders to take in and digest… for the programmers messing this up yet again!!!:

11 Likes

Since it happened to everyone… Seems like a lot of work to answer all support tickets. Might as well send rewards out by mail to everyone.
We need to give Ned a pitchfork for Christmas which he can use against the devs.

20 Likes

yeah he’s always the one getting the complaints, kinda feel srry for him

3 Likes

That’s great untill it happens again

1 Like

@Eugene I did not receive any rewards from the alliance incubators and we managed to reach the maximum level, what do I do?

Wow.

Just… Wow.

I just got back into the game after feeling wronged so many times, I actually spent over $100 this weekend in game.

I’m now thinking I want a refund, because I have rarely seen the missed rewards equate to what should have been.

How about the rewards unclaimed (cash and coins) for leveling Alliance rewards?
Will that be credited?

I doubt it.

3 Likes

That seals the deal. I am no longer a Ludia fan. I’ve been a fan since 1982 and stock holder in ludia games since 1996. I officially will not be renewing my plan next season nor will I watch Ludia make this mistake again. Im going to the Wizards Unite Fan club where they know how to better compensate there players.

When will the rewards be giving out? How long do I wait before filing a complaint for my rewards?

Why do I get the feeling that I’ll never see these rewards!!! Luckily none of the dinos DNA was anything I was chasing!!!
Ludia on a roll with the weekly errors. My money is on them messing up a strike tower this week.

How did you buy stock in 1996 of a company which was founded in 2007?

3 Likes

What about all the coins and other in game rewards that was magically just reset to whatever randomness it was when I logged in?

Ludia’s player base:

In the meantime @Ludia’s:

15 Likes

He used a DeLorean :grin:

2 Likes

Why should I even waste more of my time sending in a ticket. It happened to everyone lol…

1 Like