Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Missions Compensations (Nov 7, 2019)

Hello fellow DPG members!

Today we will be sending out the compensations for the Alliance Missions Rewards issue earlier this week. Please note, that this process may take some time to fully roll out.
Alliance Mission Battle Rewards will go out first, followed by the Alliance Mission Geo Rewards.

If you have been affected by this issue, please be sure to check your in-game mail for your compensation. Also note, you will be able to claim your rewards until Friday November 15th at 8:00 am EST.

We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter!

29 Likes

Got mine, thanks.

Can’t wait for the next one to arrive.

3 Likes

Got my battle one as well. I’ll be able to get erlidom today once the other one comes in.

1 Like

I got mine too ! Waiting for the exploration one , thanks ludia !

1 Like

So it was just one of them for now right? Cause I need the other one

2 Likes

It’s rolling out folks, there will be another wave for the other reward

5 Likes

Sounds like they want to do this right. Make sure everyone is getting what they need and no one was missed before rolling out the next one.

2 Likes

I didn’t receive one. Please explain yourself. Immediately.

I need 2 now

Now everyone in the game has extra rewards but me. I will never be able to catch up. Please fix before I have to cancel VIP and other empty threats.

4 Likes

tenor

18 Likes

Got my Battle Incubator, thanks for the compensation! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just got the other incubator. Thank you for the compensation.

1 Like

Thank you for this!

Thanks…

1 Like

Is this what I got the pair of Premium Incubators for? You guys can feel free to screw up on a weekly basis as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

okay. They gave me my 2 incubators, I’m happy.

1 Like

Have got 1 + 1 aswell.

Thanks for communication and the reward.

1 Like

When should people start sending in tickets if they don’t get either incubator and they believe they should have?

1 Like

Please allow 12 hours, that way we can be sure it wasn’t just delayed.

6 Likes

thank you for the quick response on this. I’ll make sure to let people know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like