Ludia Forums

[News] Jurassic World Alive | Alliance Missions Issue (02/09)

Yes, precisely what every player in alliance should be aware to maximise result…
Thank you so much.

Thank u very much Ludia for giving us our rewards!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are they glitched again?

Got mine :+1::+1::+1:

But wasn’t too much luck with fuse dices, so hope to have the alliance mission back again soon - heads up Ludia’s devs :muscle::muscle::muscle::four_leaf_clover:

They’ve been disabled until they fix the problems.

I’m extremely frustrated, my other 2 alliance members received the rewards that we were supposed to get and I received nothing

Any timetable for when missions will be back online ? Just wondering

Don’t have one, Jorge will do an update once they have the bug pinned down.

Thanks j.c.

Its a testament to how good of an addition they were because they game just seems empty now without them. And we only had them for a week.

It was just about the prizes cause the defense ones werent even good that week. It was just fun. Was also intresting to see how much some of the more quite people in my alliance play.

Id rather you guys take your time get them 100% working then another teaser week.

Ty Ludia for our rewards :)).

Still waiting for the rewards, very frustrating!!!

They got sent out already. If u didnt recieve u should report it

My alliance mission isn’t working at all and hasn’t been for 2 days hope it gets fixed anyone else having this problem??? Thank you Lora

It’s been stated MANY times, the Alliance missions are disabled while they fix the issue…

Ok thank you

@J.C so im assuming since there hasnt been an update all week that theyre going to just remain off until the new week is scheduled to start ? I couldn’t believe that they havent found out whats wrong with it.

Well, maybe they have? I have no excuse for not getting an update, but at this point they’re probably staying off regardless of whether or not they’re fixed because we don’t have much time to work on them anymore. If they figured it out, they’re probably assuming it’d better to start fresh on a new week so that the players aren’t losing too much time. If this the case, hopefully we’ll get some kind of compensation. Well, so that people aren’t complaining about it, anyways. I’d like something for my patience of course, but I personally love this game too much to even consider to claim quitting because I don’t get something.

I do know they aren’t gonna start it up over the weekend, otherwise not sure guys.

So the new week at the earliest. Best case scenario. Thanks